Over 20 Total Lots Up For Auction at One Location - TX Cleansweep 06/25

Avoid doing business with Al Haj Ali, from MediGOgreen-LS DigiSe

(39)
(11)
(96)

Frank Bleischmidt

Avoid doing business with Al Haj Ali, from MediGOgreen-LS DigiSe

July 20, 2023 02:05

We have purchased a Siemens Axion Artis from Mr. Abdullah Al Haj Ali, from MediGOgreen-LS DigiServ GmbH company, being victims of his irresponsibility and dishonesty in the business transaction as follows:
The packaging was done in an unprofessional way, the equipment was not packed correctly, it was not covered and it was practically "thrown" inside the container of which I have proof in photos of how the equipment arrived, even knowing that the payment for the packaging was made by $1,056.00 Euro.
We asked them about the way in which the tubes and detectors that are delicate in transport would be packaged and they never responded, until the disaster they caused was evidenced, realizing that preventive measures for transport were not taken.

- They forgot to send two pallets and the equipment arrived incomplete, there was a second shipment, which caused additional expenses for deconsolidation of the cargo as part of the customs procedure in Argentina and logically important losses (consequence of these inconveniences). The actual amount paid was $14,791.00 dollars)

- We have tried to communicate via email, and they stated that they would not assume any responsibility, on several occasions we have communicated with photos and evidence of the damage caused and no response was found for this.
To this day I do not respond to our request that they assume responsibilities, without finding answers, so I request to avoid doing business with this company and Mr. Abdullah Al Haj Ali, who with his acts of ignominy stands out as dishonest and irresponsible- person.
Avoid doing business with this company person

3 people liked this

to rate and post a comment

(39)
(11)
(96)

Frank Bleischmidt

re: Avoid doing business with Al Haj Ali, from MediGOgreen-LS DigiSe

July 31, 2023 11:17

This is the response of the company LS DigiServ GmbH to our claim:

"fill free to do what you want. We know that we make one mistake, and that was to forget to put one part inside the first container. That you have such a big problem in our country with costums is your problem. Don’t forget you buy all equipment exw. It is your job to fix all problems after picking up.

We have a lot of good and satisfied costumers, that your post on dotmed is for us like an small rain shower in hot sommer😊.

Have a nice day! And don’t forget international lawyers cost lot of money, if you have it than run for it, we don’t fear about it. I love challenges!

Kind regards/ Mit freundlichen Grüßen

T.Sarwar
LS DigiServ GmbH
Jacobsrade 74
22926 Siek "

to rate and post a comment

advertisement