DEAL Pending March 30/17
One unit is available without any tourniquets or lines. tourniquets are available separately or as a package with one of the ATS 1500 units on offer. These ATS 1500s power up and appear to function as they should. There are no significant cosmetic issues.
A seven day inspection warranty is included in the purchase price.
These devices are used to temporally occlude blood flow in extremities during surgical procedures by facilitating a bloodless operating field.
* Line Voltage Range: 105-130 VAC, 50/60 Hz Line
* Current 485 mA RMS Max., 300 mA RMS nominal
* Input Power 58 W max, 36 W nominal
* Battery Type Rechargeable, sealed lead acid, 12 VDC, 2.3 AH Battery
* Discharge Time: Unit will operate on battery power for 15 minutes (minimum) with fully charged battery
* Battery Recharge Time: 24 hours maximum
* Power Cord Type SJT, AWG 18, 13 ft. 2 in (4.01m)
* Power Plug Hospital grade, 3 prong straight blade, 15A Line Protection 0.5A, 250V, 5 x 20 mm SLO-BLO fuse
* Cuff Pressure Range: 50-475 mmHg
* Pressure Accuracy: Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â± 5 mmHg (50-475 mmHg)
* Pressure Regulation: Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â± 6mm of set point (10-second average under not transient conditions without external leaks
* Maximum Pressure: 475 mmHg (nominal operation), 600 mmHg (internally limited)
* Time Alarm Set Ranges: 0-240 minutes; 1-minute increments
* Timer Accuracy: 0.25% Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â± 1 second
* Internal Diagnostics: Program, memory, watchdog timer, transducer calibration, improper valve actuation
* Size: 16.13"(41cm)H X 8.75" (22.3cm)W X 7.1"(17.9cm)D (with 2" clamp)
* Weight: 19.8 Lbs (9 kg).
* Controls: On/standby switch, pressure touch-switches, time touch-switches, cuff touch-switches, alarm silence switches.
Displays: Pressure and time
Individual tourniques are available in these sizes:
12" (cat #60-4006-001),
12" (cat #60-7555-001),
18" (cat #60-4006-002),
18" (cat #60-7500-002),
18" (cat #60-7555-002),
24" (cat #60-4006-003),
24" (cat #60-7500-004),
24" (cat #60-7555-003),
30" (cat #60-4004-007),
34" (cat #60-7500-006).
Overseas shipment available at cost.
Payment by VISA, MasterCard, PayPal or wire transfer (overseas only)
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The buyer is purchasing an item(s) which may have been used for medical purposes and may have the potential to again be used for this purpose, however unless otherwise specified, at the time of sale the item is not considered to be bio-medically certified for use in any jurisdiction. The purchased item(s) is simply a device which operates in the limited manner described in the listing and/or electronic and mechanical components.
The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable:
* for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment;
* for compliance with regulations on ownership or use of the purchased item within the jurisdiction in which the purchaser resides and/or uses the item.
The purchaser, by buying this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by Health Canada, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and other national/provincial/territorial/state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not buy this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to Health Canada or FDA regulation and it is to be used for regulated medical services in the Canada or the USA, your payment for it indicates you are an authorized purchaser and will comply with these regulations. If you have questions about legal obligations regarding sales of medical devices, you should consult with Health Canada, the FDA or the regulatory authorities in the jurisdiction in which the item is to be used.
If you find the item is not as described in the ad it may be returned for a purchase price refund. Generally, all of our items have an inspection warranty which kicks in upon delivery for a period of 7 to 14 days. It is not an operational warranty as most items sold on DOTmed require biomedical certification before use. If you require additional coverage please contact us prior to purchase.