The 3M Littmann Classic II Pediatric Stethoscope comes complete with large soft-sealing eartips, large firm eartips, and instructions.
Warranty: 3 Years - Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The Littmann Classic II Pediatric Stethoscope is a dependable, hardworking tool for physical assessment, monitoring, and diagnosis of smaller patients. It is used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of a patient, ideally by a pediatric specialist, neonatologist, or NICU nurse.
This stethoscope delivers high acoustic sensitivity through its dual-sided chestpiece, for both high and low frequency sounds. It is used by medical professionals and students alike to identify, listen to, and study heart, lung, and other body sounds for physical assessment and diagnosis in pediatric patients.
Features3M Littmann Classic II Pediatric Stethoscope Features
- Dual-sided chestpiece with small diaphragm is ideal for pediatric patients.
- Versatile chestpiece design provides high acoustic sensitivity with both a floating diaphragm and open bell.
- Nonchill rim and diaphragm provide patient comfort.
- Snap-tight, soft-sealing eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit. They snap firmly onto the ends of the eartubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove.
- Angled eartubes align with ear canals.
- Headset tension is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the eartubes.
- Resilient next-generation tubing does not contain phthalate plasticizers, which allows it to retain its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket and is resistant to skin oils, alcohol, and stains. This helps to provide longer stethoscope life.
- Does not contain natural rubber latex or dry natural rubber as components in the product or packaging.
- Made in the USA.
Specifications3M Littmann Classic II Pediatric Stethoscope Specifications
- Tube Length: 28" (71 cm).
- Binaural Construction: Single lumen.
- Chestpiece Finish: Stainless steel.
- Chestpiece Technology: Double sided.
- Chestpiece Weight: 1.4 oz (40 g).
- Diaphragm Diameter: 1.3" (3.3 cm).
- Diaphragm Material: Epoxy / Fiberglass.
- Diaphragm Type: Floating diaphragm.
- Eartip Type: Soft sealing
- Headset Material: Wide diameter aerospace alloy / anodized aluminum.
- Net Weight: 3.7 oz (105 g).
Configurations3M Littmann Classic II Pediatric Stethoscope Configurations
- #2113: Black (Usually Ships Next Business Day).
- #2119: Caribbean Blue (Usually Ships in 3-4 Business Days).
- #2122: Raspberry (Usually Ships in 3-4 Business Days).
- #2123: Navy Blue (Usually Ships in 2-3 Weeks).
- #2153: Rainbow Edition Caribbean (Usually Ships in 3-4 Business Days).
- #2113R: Red (Usually Ships in 3-4 Business Days).
Accessories3M Littmann Classic II Pediatric Stethoscope Accessories
The following accessories are compatible with the Littmann Classic II Pediatric Stethoscope:
- #36546: Littmann Nonchill Stethoscope Sleeve - Classic II Pediatric.
- #40012: Littmann Classic II Stethoscope Pediatric Diaphragm Assembly.
Literature3M Littmann Classic II Pediatric Stethoscope Literature
3M Littmann Classic II Pediatric/Infant Stethoscopes Package Insert
3M Littmann Classic II Pediatric and Infant Stethoscopes Brochure