The Embla N7000 PSG System comes complete with your choice of communication unit, Standard or MDrive, a desktop computer with a 19" LCD monitor, N7000 Amplifier, and all interconnecting cables. The system is in excellent condition and certified by MFI Medical to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
Note: Laptop computer available upon request. Please contact MFI Medical to personalize your order.
The Embla N7000 recording system is a result of almost two decades of experience in the field of sleep medicine. The system offers a high degree of flexibility and impeccable signal quality to meet the demanding needs of clinical work and research. The N7000 recorder is indispensable in a wide range of settings and represents the integration of advanced digital technology and precision engineering into an ergonomically designed PSG system.
The Embla N7000 with MDrive (optional): Includes N7000 Bedside Unit that reads and transmits the physiological signals, MDrive that supplies power to the N7000 Bedside Unit and communicates between the N7000 and an acquisition computer over a Local Area Network (LAN), and Patient Unit that reads and transmits the respiratory data.
- High quality color LCD screen for signal display.
- Includes a removable memory card for raw data backup.
- Network connectivity via TCP/IP.
- 8 DC inputs.
- TCP/IP Video and Amplifiers.
Embla RemLogic Software (option): Has a unique and configurable user interface facilitating data navigation and review.
- A host of predefined or customizable reports.
- Reports are available in multiple file reports: pdf, txt, and rtf.
- Standard or high definition video options.
Embla Sandman Elite (option): Sleep diagnostic software is designed to meet the needs of clinical and research facilities large or small, delivering the ideal combination of ease and flexibility.
- Exceptional recording, scoring, and data management features.
- Records high-quality data to produce first-class studies and reports for your laboratory.
- Customizable signal windows and workspaces.
FeaturesEmbla N7000 PSG System Features
- Advanced System:
- Designed for routine and expanded sleep protocols, with up to 60 channels and full 10/20 EEG functionality.
- Ideal for routine sleep studies and research applications.
- The standard patient interface of the N7000 consists of the bedside unit and the patient unit - both are lightweight and feature quick-disconnect for easy patient mobility.
- The patient unit greatly reduces cabling requirements for signals such as respiratory efforts, snoring, flow, and SpO2.
- The bedside unit can be comfortably worn by the patient with a strap attachment for mobility.
SpecificationsEmbla N7000 PSG System Specifications
- N7000: 7.48" x 5.12" x 1.06" (190 mm x 130 mm x 27 mm).
- Patient Unit: 4.33" x 3.15" x 0.73" (110 mm x 80 mm x 18.5 mm).
- MDrive: 7.25" x 5.5" x 1.5" (184 mm x 140 mm x 38 mm).
- N7000: 1.37 lb (620 g).
- Patient Unit: 0.62 lb (280 g).
- MDrive: 1.5 lb (680 g).
ConfigurationsEmbla N7000 PSG System ConfigurationsSKUCommunication UnitSoftwareWindows#MFI-EMB-N7000-PSG-SE10StandardEmbla Sandman Elite Version 10Windows 7#MFI-EMB-N7000-PSG-RS09StandardRembrandt Software Version 9.1.6Windows 10#MFI-EMB-N7000-PSG-MDMDriveEmbla RemLogic Version 3.4.3Windows 7#MFI-EMB-N7000-PSG-MD-SE10MDriveEmbla Sandman Elite Version 10Windows 7#MFI-EMB-N7000-PSG-MD-RS09MDriveRembrandt Software Version 9.1.6Windows 10LiteratureEmbla N7000 PSG System Literature
Embla N7000/S7000 Clinical Manual
Embla N7000/S7000 Service Manual
RefurbishingEmbla N7000 PSG System Refurbishing
The Embla N7000 PSG System is refurbished to proper operating specifications by MFI Medical and subject to its rigorous certification process.
- Initial Inspection: Done by a biomedical engineer to test for functionality and determine any parts that need to be replaced. Using an oscilloscope, MFI engineers determine which (if any) components need to be replaced and a signal generator to confirm the system provides accurate values.
- Disassembly and Cleaning: Equipment is fully disassembled for board-level intensive cleaning to remove all dust and debris and return to like-new condition.
- Repair and Replacement of Parts: Damaged or missing parts are repaired or replaced with original equipment manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
- Painting: Painted parts are repainted to restore equipment to like-new condition.
- Relabeling: OEM labels are replaced with new OEM labels.
- Reassembly: Equipment is reassembled while each part is inspected for accuracy and condition.
- Final Certification: Equipment is calibrated by our biomedical technicians and refurbished to proper operating specifications. Cosmetic condition is also inspected by our quality control team.