SEARCH

ValleyLab Force 2

Tags: Operating/Delivery Room

(54)
(2)

GHUFRAN Ullah

ValleyLab Force 2

August 27, 2015 08:40

Dear Friends,I face a problem in ValleyLab Force 2 Electrosurgical unit,,,the problem is that cut and coag work properly but not produce spark,,,,
I checked transformer as well as IGBT(Power mosfet) but both are ok and produce proper voltage now please help me what i do next after this.

to rate and post a comment

(34)
(5)

Matt Du Vall

re: ValleyLab Force 2

August 27, 2015 06:28

Try going to MedWrench.com they have the manuals there. I think there is a Triac on the right side back. you may need to replace the sockets the pins the Triac plugs into. Covidien/Valleylabs Tech support is usually very helpful, even for units that are no longer supported.800-722-8772 or 800-255-8522

(1)

Jaime Moreno

re: re: ValleyLab Force 2

March 13, 2018 01:21

buen dias! saludos amigo, hablas español? do you speak Spanish

In-Stock New and Recertified Defibrillators, Large Selection, Great Value

Call Master Medical today for a great value on our large in-stock selection of Defibrillators including Zoll, Physio Control, Philips with our Low Price Guarantee and Quick shipment. (866)486-9558. DOTmed Certified DOTmed 100

El acceso y el uso de este sitio está conforme a los términos y a las condiciones de nuestro AVISO LEGAL & AVISO DE LA AISLAMIENTO
Característica de y propietario DOTmeda .com, inc. Copyright ©2001-2018 DOTmed.com, Inc.
TODOS LOS DERECHOS RESERVADOS