>
>
> Need help with Datex Ohmeda S5 Monitor please

Need help with Datex Ohmeda S5 Monitor please

(3)

Mark Creger

Need help with Datex Ohmeda S5 Monitor please

December 12, 2011 04:07

I am having a problem with some Datex Ohmeda S5 Patient Monitors having SRAM errors. Changed out the SRAM battery, but now am getting "Select Config" error code on main screen and the machine is not reading the Pulse Oximeter on screen when I boot them up, even though the pulse ox is lit up on the finger probe. I have what I believe to be the master service code of 16, 4, 34, but am unsure exactly how and where to go to "reset config" in the system.
Thank you for any help you can provide.

to rate and post a comment

(1)
(1)
(1)

Fausto Echeverria

Re: Need help with Datex Ohmeda S5 Monitor please

December 12, 2011 10:18

this is how u get to the service:
Service Menu
To enter the service menu:
1. Press the Monitor Setup key.
2. Select Install/Service (password
16-4-34).
3. Select Service (password 26-23-8).

1 person liked this

Paul Raffaelli

December 13, 2011 10:17

If you still need help, contact us for free tech support 877-470-8013...no strings...

(3)

Mark Creger

December 13, 2011 05:48

Thanks, i'll be giving you a call. The "Select Config" error code is gone, but now there is a small "%" symbol where the SPO2 should be displaying. The finger probe is lighting up, but still no joy...

Gaspar Cruz

re: Re: Need help with Datex Ohmeda S5 Monitor please

February 08, 2017 10:18

Hi Mark, I'm having the same issue with the Monitor of a Datex Ohmeda Anesthesia Machine. I had the SRAM error so I changed the memory's battery and the error message disappeared, however, now I'm getting the following error "Patient Monitor Removed"... I'd appreciate so much if you could tell me how you solved your problem.

Kenan Rahimli

December 25, 2014 10:52

Hey Paul, thanks for your help, it worked for me too, but the only problem is when i reboot the device, the same error displays. I did try to save the new configuration but i am not sure if i did it right. It would be really nice to get some help on this, awaiting your response buddy, thanks in advace...

(3)

Mo Malik

June 09, 2014 06:38

please advise how to change name of clinic showing on top left corner of the screen

almotaz bellah

re: Need help with Datex Ohmeda S5 Monitor please

May 22, 2013 07:54

dear mark ; i have the same problem with my monitors so can you tell me about the SRAM and it's location on the control board . I hope that i could have an answer . thanks

3 people liked this

(5)
(1)

Baris SOZUAK

re: re: Need help with Datex Ohmeda S5 Monitor please

March 05, 2014 07:51

Hi,
You must remove the lcd then remove the shield which covers main board behin the lcd. On the main board you will find a yellow square part . It is the sram and its backup battery with quartz.

1 person liked this

(7)
(4)

Rick87

re: re: re: Need help with Datex Ohmeda S5 Monitor please

April 09, 2014 03:30

Mark, did you ever resolve problem? I need to replace SRAM as well and dont want to caue anymore problems. Can you say where you aquired the SRAM part? Thanks

1 person liked this

MICHAEL BATTEN

re: re: re: re: Need help with Datex Ohmeda S5 Monitor please

June 13, 2014 05:11

Hi Mark, have been following this , and also want to know where to purchase the SRAM component for a S/5 Light, Michael Batten

(7)
(4)

Rick87

re: re: re: re: re: Need help with Datex Ohmeda S5 Monitor please

December 06, 2017 04:23

Hi , I found the battery at Battery Clinic. 952 884-2933. I put in SRAM battery before and this time it ruined the logic board after it was turned on the next day. Unit powered up fine the day i did the work.

fra ostos

April 14, 2014 12:11

Hello,

after setting up the appliance with pw 04.16.34 and 26.23.8 must save the new configuration under the service menu within the pw 13:20:31

Gaspar Cruz

February 08, 2017 10:18

Hi Mark, I did the same (changed the memorys' battery) however I'm having the following message "Patient Monitor Removed". How did you solved your problem? I would appreciate your help!

Repairs for less with FREE Transducer EVALS! CALL NOW 1-888-838-7488

If you have a broken or defective probe, why not attempt to repair before purchasing? This could save you $1,000’s! With a free evaluation we can let you know the cost of repair if applicable. Call today: 1-888-838-7488 Email: sales@sentinelimaging.net DOTmed Certified DOTmed 100

El acceso y el uso de este sitio está conforme a los términos y a las condiciones de nuestro AVISO LEGAL & AVISO DE LA AISLAMIENTO
Característica de y propietario DOTmeda .com, inc. Copyright ©2001-2017 DOTmed.com, Inc.
TODOS LOS DERECHOS RESERVADOS