Mammomat 3000 Compression Belt - Técnicos de mantenimiento Foro
advertisement

Mammomat 3000 Compression belt

Tags: Mammo, SIEMENS

(4)

Juan Jose Garate Pirela

Mammomat 3000 Compression belt

August 21, 2019 09:32

I have to replace the compression belt included in the compression mechanism from a Mammomat nova 3000. I tried disassembling several parts and it appears that I have to remove the entire motor and I don´t have any idea how to do it. It seems huge work for that belt. I have looked for that replacement procedure in my cb-doc and nothing appears... Some one can help my with this?.

Also I have this spare part number: 6576214 that reffers to the compression mechanis kit and I would like to have a clarification about it. Thank you!

to rate and post a comment

(94)
(12)

Donald Bradbury

re: Mammomat 3000 Compression belt

August 22, 2019 09:26

the spare part number you are talking about refers to a kit that includes the compression assembly and compression tracking pot and hardware. It does not include the belt but the documentation does show the mechanics of the compression device and the belt. If you would like a copy of the document send me your email address and I will be glad to send you a copy. Once you get the covers off of the device it makes it a little easier to understand how to take it apart. We used to have a lot of problems with the techs breaking the shear pins in the compression device because they would manually crank the compression device beyond it's mechanical limits and it would go slack jawed. The motor would drive but no compression. You are only required to check MOTORIZED compression to a max of 45 pounds. I don't ever recall having to replace the belt as they are pretty rugged. If the symptom is the drive motor driving but the compression plate is not moving check the compression assy. I have several of these if you happen to need one. The pot will give you a symptom of intermittent reversal of compression as the pot gets noisy and looses track of where the compression plate is and goes to max decompress as a safety issue.

to rate and post a comment

General Biomedical Service - New & Completely Truly Refurbished Ventilators

GBS offers service, repair, rentals & spare parts for your ventilators. With over 25 years experience our certified & factory-trained biomedical technicians refurbish all our used ventilators. Call today 800.558.9449

advertisement

advertisement

advertisement

advertisement