>
> FCR Prima Ir-391RU

FCR Prima Ir-391RU

Tags: PACS / DR / CR / Digital

(6)

artem kurpiyanov

FCR Prima Ir-391RU

June 21, 2019 08:02

Hello. I have trouble with Fcr prima. All process of reading cassete works fine except the ending. When screen inside the cassete and cassete closed i got error 480. If i push erase button twice i can get cassete. Maybe somebody have service manual or know what error 480 meaning.
Thx.
arkup@mail.ru

to rate and post a comment

(17)

Emmanuel Quaye

re: FCR Prima Ir-391RU

August 22, 2019 09:33

i need the service manual for the FCR Prima Ir-391RU

(17)

Emmanuel Quaye

re: FCR Prima Ir-391RU

August 23, 2019 10:08

i got this info from prima T2 ref.

Over-exposed IP. Poor erasure.Image on IP has not been erased completely (because of an excessive amount of X-rays).Press Eraser button and erase the image. Note that it takes a lot of time to achieve erasure.
If you want to perform erasure later on, remove the cassette.
Precaution to observe when the cassette was removed When using the cassette for exposure the next time, make
sure to subject the IP to “Erase” processing when a time period of 16 hours has elapsed, otherwise an afterimage of the previous exposure may appear on the image that follows, causing then a reexposure to be performed consequently.

Sales & Service of New / Pre-Owned Medical Equip – CERTIFIED. 208-429-1138

We pride ourselves on QUALITY service and repair. We specialize in Invivo MRI monitors, Slush Machines, Autoclaves, ESUs, Infusion Pumps, Hypothermia units, and much more. Please email us at sales@magmedical-equip.com /call us at 208-429-1138 (Ext. 109).

advertisement

advertisement

advertisement
advertisement