> Datex/Ohmeda S-5 compact monitor buttons failing and printer run

Datex/Ohmeda S-5 compact monitor buttons failing and printer run

Tags: Monitors/ICU/CCU, DATEX OHMEDA

(7)
(4)

Rick87

Datex/Ohmeda S-5 compact monitor buttons failing and printer run

December 06, 2017 04:24

I have a Datex S-5 Compact monitor and all the buttons are non-funcional and the printer runs the paper out (runs contunuously). I tried the reset with no help. I took the batteries out and powered down and no help...but get this: I let it exhaust batteries and powered back up and buttons all worked for jiust a few seconds. I also pushed rear service reset button and no change. i dont know what it does. The panel buttons are obviously ok as they work when monitor lets them. Any ideas? Thanks

to rate and post a comment

(10)

ed bennett

re: Datex/Ohmeda S-5 compact monitor buttons failing and printer run

December 06, 2017 09:25

Usually a keyboard membrane fault. You’ll need a new membrane and overlay from GE.

(7)
(4)

Rick87

re: re: Datex/Ohmeda S-5 compact monitor buttons failing and printer run

December 07, 2017 09:25

Hi. I was thinking that could be the problem. Maybe the "print" button is stuck on and interrupting any other commands. I think ill undo cable connector to the right side button membrane and see if other buttons work. Can you say if unit would generate a fault error? Thanks

Your Largest Midwest Source for Philips and GE Patient Monitoring

Gopher Medical, largest Midwest distributor of Philips & GE patient monitors. Full Stock: MP30, MP50, MP70, MP90, MP5, VS2+, VS3, VS4, VM4, VM8, GE Carescape, DASH 4000, 5000, PDM’s. REPAIRS, PARTS, & SERVICE, Call 844-246-7437, sales@gophermedical.com DOTmed Certified DOTmed 100

El acceso y el uso de este sitio está conforme a los términos y a las condiciones de nuestro AVISO LEGAL & AVISO DE LA AISLAMIENTO
Característica de y propietario DOTmeda .com, inc. Copyright ©2001-2017 DOTmed.com, Inc.
TODOS LOS DERECHOS RESERVADOS