Clean Sweep Live Auction on Thur. Dec. 12th. Click to view the full inventory

Arcograph ZEUS RF (IMAGO) problem

Tags: Radiology - R/F, IMAGO RADIOLOGY

(55)
(11)

MM

Arcograph ZEUS RF (IMAGO) problem

November 27, 2019 10:11

Problem: KV is out of tolerance, I choose 80KV, measured KV with KVmeter PMX-III is 67,8KV.
Can you help ? I need service manual or at least adjustment procedure for KV.
Thanks
Porto, Porrtugal

to rate and post a comment

(13)

Manlio D India

re: Arcograph ZEUS RF (IMAGO) problem

December 02, 2019 11:30

Hi, Maybe I have only on paper. sorry. anyway you should have a box beside the system. check connector (usually you find burnt contact) and in case make a straight wiring connection (without connectors).
check mA on tube, if are too high the result is KV too low. In the box you should find 2 variac; 1 big (KV adj) and 1 small (mA adj). both variac motors are connected to a board where you'll find 2 trimmers. adjust those trimmer and you'll see move motor Kv and mA ... check and check and check and check... until kv and mA are correct.
there's no way to have a standard procedure because there are 2 or 3 version of low voltage feedback board and ratio KV/V is not the same for all version. good luck

to rate and post a comment

Exciting Plans Strengthen Dunlee's CT Replacement Tube Business

At RSNA 2019, Dunlee is announcing a new product development project to design CT replacement tubes for the next generation of GE CT scanners. The project promises to create an even broader portfolio of Dunlee CT replacement tubes. Read more>>>

advertisement

advertisement

advertisement

advertisement