Reference Absolute Medical - Tratos honestos y deshonestos Foro

Huge Two-Day Clean Sweep Auction July 24-25th. Click Here to Bid!

advertisement
Ubicación actual:
>
>
> Reference Absolute Medical

Reference Absolute Medical

(55)
(12)
(85)

Bob Caples

Reference Absolute Medical

February 03, 2012 01:24

Has anyone sold equipment to Absolute Medical 55 West Railroad Ave, Garnerville, NY 10923 and give Terms and if did did they pay within the Net Terms given?

3 people liked this

to rate and post a comment

(4)
(4)
(2)

Luz Olaya

re: Reference Absolute Medical

May 23, 2012 04:16

We haven't sold them any equipment, but we purchased some from them over a year ago. It turned out to be faulty equipment and we are still trying to get our money back. We have the BBB and dotmed involved.

1 person liked this

This Comment has been deleted

June 14, 2013 07:16

(55)
(12)
(85)

Bob Caples

May 24, 2012 12:31

I have sold Absolute Medical a LP12 Defibrillator this year and all I can say is this, knowing how tight everyone's budget can be these days, not too many companies are willing to give net terms then have to wait or hope you get paid, there's a simply solution to your question, collect payment before you ship anything out. Do not give "terms" to first time buyers.

3 people liked this

(55)
(12)
(85)

Bob Caples

re: re: Reference Absolute Medical

December 31, 2012 10:20

Absolute Medical has resolved our issue's regarding payment. As we all know by now, any vendor placing an order for equipment cannot be given Net 30-Day Terms, to protect yourself against dishonesty (growing at an alarming rate), the "Seller" must insist that the "Buyer" pay's COD/PrePay

(34)
(1)
(14)

Gregory B. Holman

June 04, 2012 07:24

They lost their warehouse last year with Hurricane Irene, and were slow to pay, but eventually made good. Three sales, all good.

(4)
(4)
(2)

Luz Olaya

September 26, 2012 10:20

First and only business deal made a year and a half ago. Had the BBB mediating. They said they were going to pay so the case was closed. Come to find out that the word "bankruptcy" is now in the air. Still out $2400.00 for a pair of cables. Ashley Hershman, Mordy Eisenberg, Allison Klein and David Nelson.

3 people liked this

(4)
(4)
(2)

Luz Olaya

re: re: re: Reference Absolute Medical

December 27, 2012 05:57

After one and a half years of going back and forth over the faulty cables and awaiting a refund, David Nelson of Absolute Medical approved and processed our full refund in October of this year. Thank you David Nelson & Absolute Medical for making good on your promise!

May 09, 2013 10:27

(3)
(6)
(63)

Kevin Blaser

October 29, 2012 02:18

be careful with them they have owed us money for several months and only get excuses

3 people liked this

Abe Sokol

November 07, 2012 09:02

We never received any item from Kevin. We do NOT owe any money.

1 person liked this

(3)
(6)
(63)

Kevin Blaser

March 26, 2013 08:46

Abe,We both know that is a Lie. Please pay your outstanding balance.

3 people liked this

David Nelson

re: re: re: re: Reference Absolute Medical

August 23, 2013 05:59

Mr. Blazer, the monies owed was for a restocking fee for product never received. Please provide proof of delivery and we will be happy to pay the invoice.

Terry Schulze

December 11, 2012 05:21

We sold them 100 ECG units, they even made a down payment. They have yet to pay there balance of $4,000 for 11 months. Time for lawyers and collection companies

3 people liked this

Terry Schulze

February 07, 2013 05:48

Ashley Hershman has paid balance due and this matter is now close

(12)
(12)
(63)
(42)

Bruce Raynor

March 27, 2013 08:24

I made a deal with Absolute 3 years ago for 50 Pulse Oximeters and sent Ashley an invoice at his request. He indicated payment would be through PayPal or direct deposit or some such thing and knew it was to be in advance of shipping. Nothing ever materialized and "busy" guy that he is, he never answered or returned phone calls or emails, not even to say .... "sorry changed my mind". My impressions are that despite his excellent www site, this guy is in business for the short term. If it were otherwise, he would have demonstrated some basic business sense.

2 people liked this

(2)

Jeffrey Good

March 14, 2019 04:35

So True!

May 09, 2013 10:27

(12)
(12)
(63)
(42)

Bruce Raynor

May 09, 2013 12:11

COD might work with an established retail customer with a credit rating or other security. It generally doesn't work for used goods in a competitive market. Services like PayPal are built to protect sellers as well as buyers. If Absolute Medical or any firm has reservations about what they might receive, then they can use these services to protect themselve and get short term credit. If the "C" in COD means CREDIT, perhaps they should approach a lender or make payment using a credit card. From what I can surmise based on the relatively common products mentioned here and the AM www site, this company is asking others to fund its rather high priced inventory. Though amoral, it is legal .... a case of "seller beware".

1 person liked this

(12)
(1)
(21)

Robert Gaw Jr.

May 21, 2013 11:32

I have worked with Absolute for over 5 years without a problem.

(12)
(12)
(63)
(42)

Bruce Raynor

May 21, 2013 12:57

Do they pay you up front? Do you offer terms which they meet? Is there a particular type of product that they buy from you? I suppose it could be a case of your having a better relationship with the principals. Perhaps you can provide insights as to why your relationship with them has worked when so many others seem to have had problems.

(12)
(1)
(21)

Robert Gaw Jr.

May 21, 2013 02:03

I work with Ashley. I cant say I recall ever having a problem. I have done probably 12-15 deals with him. Most of my items are paid for before they leave but looking through my records we have given him terms in the past and has paid us.

June 14, 2013 07:16

May 23, 2013 10:13

2 people liked this

(39)
(8)
(47)

Betsy Gordon

July 30, 2013 06:39

Absolute Medical has FAILED to pay again.

ELVS entered into a contractual agreement with Ashley Herschmann on 6/20/13 for the purchase of 2 pieces of equipment on bid.
We notified Ashley on 6/26 that Absolute Medical was awarded the bid and included our direct wire information for funding.

There was zero communication from Ashley until 7/11/13 requesting an invoice for payment. (Which was never protocal between our two companies in prior business transactions spanning 10 years)Invoice was issued immediately on 7/11/13.

Since 7/11/13 ELVS has received the "Run-around" between Ashley Herschmann and David Nelson (COO). David says he is unaware of what Ashley is doing, and Ashley is telling us David is who we need to communicate with for payment"

Most current excuse as of 7/19/13 is "I sent a check in the mail" - as of 7/30 no check has been received.

Sellers/Buyers beware. After 10 years of being in service to Absolute Medical, ELVS will no longer do business with this company.

3 people liked this

David Nelson

August 23, 2013 05:59

Absolute never received the 2 pieces of equipment. In the past we have received faulty equipment that did work as advertised and therefore refused to pre-pay for the order before being able to test the equipment which has become the norm in the industry. ELVS would not ship without pre-payment, so the order was cancelled.

(39)
(8)
(47)

Betsy Gordon

August 26, 2013 10:05

David, we have never been notified by your company that any equipment that you have purchased from us has been faulty. Your libelous accusation is without merit and extremely offensive. I assert that you are possibly projecting your own business practices onto me and my company. Secondly, the terms between Absolute and ELVS has always been pre-pay. With the ability to fully inspect any system with a nominal refundable deposit, should the system not pass inspection. Also, your company never communicated that you would like terms to be offered, and we never received any type of communication that the order was cancelled. Consider that with your most recent posting that you are continuing to use the same excuses for many of the vendors represented in this forum. Once again solidifying the manner in which you choose to conduct business. As stated in this forum and in a courtesy email to your company - ELVS will no longer do business with your company.

1 person liked this

(13)
(1)
(5)

Michael Brookes

November 11, 2014 04:30

I have done 2 deals with Ashley at Absolute Medical. Both went as planned. Last one was a GE Lunar Prodigy Advance bone densitometer in September of this year. He sent a company in to deinstall the system and the crew showed up as scheduled and deinstall went as planned. Payment was by check. Check cleared without a problem.

(3)

(8)

Scott Mancini

November 13, 2014 04:45

Hello Bob,
I have purchased from them as well I have sold them equipment all experiences were positive.
Scott Mancini

Desmond Johnson

May 08, 2015 12:17

I have been dealing with Ashley for the past 4 years and have never had a problem.

(2)

(68)

Lawrence Maroney

November 03, 2015 01:52

We have been dealing with Ashley Herschmann @ Absolute for the past 6 years and have never had a problem.

(2)

Jeffrey Good

March 14, 2019 04:34

We no longer sell to them - they literally do not pay their bills unless they need something else from you.

advertisement