The first and only mini c-arm with pulsed fluoroscopy.
• Reduced Dose: Selectable pulses per second depending upon imaging needs
• Largest Flat Detector: Square-shape CMOS detector provides greatest field of view; users see more anatomy
• Surgical LED Lights: Reduces shadows, illuminating anatomical detail
• 150° Orbital Rotation: enables preferred views without stressing anatomy
• Flat-Form Detector: thinnest flat detector housing on the market
INTUITIVE THINKING • INTUITIVE WORKS • INTUITIVE SOLUTIONS • Contact TIBS today for your GE OEC C-arm Sales, Service or Parts. Parts & systems in stock now. Exchange or sell us your old C-arm. Call 866.499.3966 or email email@example.com.