The Olympus EUS Exera EU-M60 Endoscopic Ultrasound Processor includes a keyboard. It is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
FeaturesOlympus EUS Exera EU-M60 Endoscopic Ultrasound Processor Features
- Newly designed keyboard features a built-in trackball so operations such as scrolling, rotating, and measuring can be done more efficiently.
- Cine Review function lets you store and review up to 160 images.
- You can view images in any of the seven ranges (1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, and 12 cm) at the touch of a button.
- A sub-screen is available so you can view the ultrasound images on the main screen and endoscopic images on the 2-position PIP format.
- When used with the GF-UM160, broad bandwidth imaging (HyperBand) is available using frequencies from 5 to 20 MHz.
- When combined with the MAJ-935 probe driving unit and a DPR-compatible probe, leading-edge dual plane reconstruction scanning lets you display radial and linear images at the same time.