Verathon BVI 9400 Bladder Scanner with Probe, Battery and Calibration Tank
Crack on the probe cover. Battery charger is not included. Refer to the photos for more information
The BladderScan BVI 9400 is quick and easy to use. When the user releases the scan button, within seconds, the BVI 9400 measures ultrasonic reflections on multiple planes inside the body and produces a three-dimensional image. Based on this image, the BVI 9400 calculates and displays the bladder volume. No sonographer is required.
NeuralHarmonics® technology, found exclusively in BladderScan BVI 9000 series instruments, enables quicker and more accurate bladder volume measurements than conventional two-dimensional ultrasound.
BladderScan BVI 9400 exam data can be printed via the onboard printer or transmitted to your office computer or Electronic Health Record (EHR) system using ScanPoint® image management technology.
Features & Benefits:
- Precision aiming ability via Console or Probe
- Distinct scan modes provided for men, women and small children
- Voice annotation for exams to ensure valuable patient/ exam data is retained
- Onboard printer for patient records or reimbursement
- Onboard video tutorial to train staff
- May be calibrated online via ScanPoint®
- Measures bladder volume noninvasively on a wide range of patients
- Helps assess urinary retention and post-operative urinary retention (POUR)
- Helps evaluate many common urological concerns
- Helps differentiate between types of incontinence to determine appropriate care
- Improves efficiency of health care professionals by reducing costs and saving staff time
- Bladder Volume Range: 0 to 999 ml
- Accuracy: The following accuracy specification assumes usage per instructions, scanning a Verathon Inc.Tissue Equivalent
Phantom: 0 to 999 ml ± 15%, ± 15 ml
- Power: 11v Li Battery Pack (1 supplied). 3.5 hours continuous use on one charge; Battery indicator
- Display: Color LCD
- Ultrasound Parameters: Maximum ultrasound Ispta during a scan: ≤ 5.0 mW/cm2
Maximum ultrasound Isppa during a scan: ≤ 60.0 W/cm2
Maximum MI (Mechanical Index): 0.95 max Transducer diameter: 13 mm (0.512 inches)
Transducer resonant frequency: 3.0 MHz and 1.74 MHz
Transducer bandwidth: 75% at 10 dB
Time from 3D scan initiation to result display: < 3 seconds
- BVI 9400 Console (P/N#0570-0190)
- BVI 9400 Probe (P/N#0570-0188) - Crack on the probe
- Calibration Tank (P/N#0620-0340)
- Battery - 1 Qty
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.