This system appears functional and without issue and is sold with two 24 cuff sets.A manual is available in PDF format on-line at no charge. It came to us complete with the original pole mount and basket which the buyer is welcome to at no charge, but will have to pay the cost of delivery (about $100 more).
The ATS 2000 is an automatic, microprocessor-based pneumatic tourniquet system with dual ports which allow it to independently control and monitor two cuffs in a Bier Block or bilateral procedure. It is portable and designed for tabletop or tourniquet stand monitoring.
Self-check Calibration: automatically checks the accuracy of the machine calibration each time the unit is powered on. This saves setup time.
* Cuff Alert: alerts user of cuff status when attempt is made to set the machine to stand-by.
* Cuff Lockout: feature prompts the user to confirm the deflation command during bilateral or IVRA procedures in order to reduce
complications due to sudden cuff deflation.
* One-hour Battery Backup: maintains pressure if AC power is temporarily lost.
* Color-Coded Cuffs: from 8 inches to 42 inches accommodate virtually all patients and limbs.
* Carrying Handle: makes the system easy to transport, and includes pull-out hangers for storage of cuffs and hoses. The lightweight,
portable unit can be mounted on an IV pole or placed on a table.
* Uses ambient air
* Uses electronic and microprocessor regulated pressure
* Dual Port, Dual Cuff system: for simultaneous use of two dual port cuffs each with offering independent pressure and time regulation
* Facilitates dual port, dual bladder cuff usage for IVRA/Bier Block procedures
* Uses dedicated ports for supplying and measuring pressure which allows for fast and precise pressure regulations
* Visual and audible alarms activated when an unsafe condition is detected
American buyers will not pay any duties, fees or taxes on delivery of this item. The price at checkout is all that you will pay.
Payment by VISA, MasterCard, PayPal or wire transfer. Only Canadians will be charged tax (5%).
Overseas shipment is available at cost and will depend on destination and on how the instrument is shipped..
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The buyer is purchasing an item(s) which may have been used for medical purposes and may have the potential to again be used for this purpose, however unless otherwise specified, at the time of sale the item is not considered to be bio-medically certified for use in any jurisdiction. The purchased item(s) is simply a device which operates in the limited manner described in the listing and/or electronic and mechanical components.
The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable:
* for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment;
* for compliance with regulations on ownership or use of the purchased item within the jurisdiction in which the purchaser resides and/or uses the item.
The purchaser, by buying this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by Health Canada, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and other national/provincial/territorial/state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not buy this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to Health Canada or FDA regulation and it is to be used for regulated medical services in the Canada or the USA, your payment for it indicates you are an authorized purchaser and will comply with these regulations. If you have questions about legal obligations regarding sales of medical devices, you should consult with Health Canada, the FDA or the regulatory authorities in the jurisdiction in which the item is to be used.
If you find the item is not as described in the ad it may be returned for a purchase price refund. Generally, all of our items have an inspection warranty which kicks in upon delivery for a period of 7 to 14 days. It is not an operational warranty as most items sold on DOTmed require biomedical certification before use. If you require additional coverage please contact us prior to purchase.