Sklar Foerster Sponge Forceps, also known as Foerster-Ballenger Sponge Forceps have fenestrated, serrated tips and a ratcheted locking mechanism that will securely grip gauze to absorb excess fluid and blood during surgery. Both straight and curved configurations are available. Straight Foerster Sponge Forceps that are longer are ideal for use in bariatric surgeries. Curved Foerster Sponge Forceps can be used in OB/GYN procedures to remove the placenta.
Forceps models listed below are all quality instruments that are reusable and made of the highest grade surgical steel and are sold individually.
Sklar Bariatric Foerster Sponge Forceps Specifications:
- Grade: Sklar.
- Material: Stainless Steel.
- Surname: Foerster-Ballenger.
- Curvature: Straight or Curved available.
- Instrument Type: Sponge Forceps.
- Latex or Latex-Free: Latex-Free.
- Sterile or Non-Sterile: Non-Sterile.
- Working Surface Style: Serrated.
- Disposable or Reusable: Reusable.
Sklar Bariatric Foerster Sponge Forceps Configurations:
Part NumberForceps LengthCurvature61-012816 inchesCurved61-012716 inches Straight61-112818 inchesCurved61-112718 inches Straight61-212820 inchesCurved61-212720 inches Straight