Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
MIR Spirodoc Spirometer
One Touch Laboratory for respiratory analysis with two functional modes: doctor and patient.
• Spirometer with touch screen display.
• Bluetooth Connectivity
• Pulse Oximeter "Intelligent" with on screen results.
• 3D Accelerometer with motion analysis for 02 prescription.
• Questionnaire for home care symptom control.
• "Advanced" parameters for the specialist.
• "Reduced" set of parameters for screening.
• "Simplified" version for Home Care Operation.
• FVC, VC, IVC, MVV, PRE-POST
• Precise spirometry interpretation including post bronchodilator.
• All tests are automatically memorized.
• Automatic BTPS conversion.
• Memory capacity: 10,000 tests.
• Wide selection of predicted values.
• Spirodoc carries out sleep desaturation studies and memorizes events as well as body position.
• Spirodoc is the first 3D Oximeter incorporating a triaxial motion sensor to correlate the saturation level (%Sp02) with physical activity (walk counter, movement analysis and VMU).
SPIRO Detachable Head:
• Spirometry option: Flow and volume measurements made by digital turbine system for a reliable result.
• Simple, clear Sp02 and Pulse Rate measurements with plethysmographic curve.
• During the single six-minute walk test (6MWT), Spirodoc estimates the level of oxygen therapy required by the patient.
• Innovative and essential in pneumology, cardiology and rehabilitation etc.
WinispiroPRO Standard Software:
• Unique spirometry and oximetry software, comes standard with all MIR Spirometers and Oximeters.
• All patient records are shown on simple, single-screen patient cards with dynamic management of all data and graphs.
• WinispiroPRO can easily be connected to a hospital database or EMR and occupational health system. (HL7 Interface)
• Supports NHANES III Standard.
• Network Version available on request.