The ADC E-Sphyg Digital Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer includes a digital manometer, an Adcuff Nylon Cuff, and two "AAA" batteries which are used to power the manometer. The Adcuff Nylon Cuff is available in six different cuff sizes and a variety of colors.
Warranty: 3 Years (Lifetime calibration warranty).
The ADC E-Sphyg replaces your mechanical gauge and its fragile, vulnerable design with a virtually indestructible digital instrument that can stand up to the toughest use.
Features ADC E-Sphyg Digital Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Features
- Extra large LCD digits are easy to read.
- Splash resistant housing for use in harsh environments.
- Virtually indestructible design can withstand repeated drops of five feet or more.
- Backlit display for easy reading even in low light conditions.
- Swivel cuff clip allows the manometer to be re-positioned for easy viewing.
- Auto off function conserves battery strength.
- Dual low battery warnings.
- Re-calibration reminder after 10,000 cycles (free lifetime re-calibration).
- Systolic assist alerts practitioner to the onset of Korotkoff sounds - makes a great training aid.
- Deflation rate display promotes proper technique in accordance with AHA guidelines.
- Pulse rate display at completion of measurement.
- New reading lock feature allows practitioner to lock in systolic and diastolic values during measurement.
- Manometer works with virtually every cuff on the market.
- Requires familiar and trusted manual auscultation to obtain blood pressure readings (use of stethoscope).
- May be ordered as a complete sphygmomanometer or gauge only for use with existing inflation systems.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 86010-1, EN 1060-1, and EN 1060-3.
Specifications ADC E-Sphyg Digital Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Specifications
- Sphyg Type: Digital Aneroid.
- Gauge Product Number: #8002.
- Gauge Warranty: Lifetime.
- Sphyg Accuracy: +/-3 mm Hg at 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) - 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Sphyg Accuracy at Extended Temperature Range: +/- 3 mm Hg or 2%. Whichever is greater at < 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) and > 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Storage Temp: -4 degrees F (-20 degrees C) - 131 degrees F (55 degrees C).
- Valve Type: Adflow.
- Number of Tubes: 2.
- Cuff Type: ADCUFF.
- Inflation Warranty: 3 Years.
- Storage Case Item Number: #880.
- Thigh Case Item Number: (#880L).
Configurations ADC E-Sphyg Digital Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Configurations Color and Item Number Cuff Size Range (in) Range (cm) Black (#7002-7IBK) or Orange (#7002-7IOR) Infant 3.5" - 5.5" 9 cm - 14 cm Black (#7002-9CBK) or Green (#7002-9CGR) Child 5.1" - 7.6" 13 cm - 19.5 cm
Black (#7002-10SABK) or Royal Blue (7002-10SARB)
Small Adult 7.4" - 10.6" 19 cm - 27 cm
Black (#7002-11ABK), Orange (#7002-11AOR), Royal Blue (#7002-11ARB), Navy (#7002-11AN), Purple (#7002-11AV)
Adult 9" - 15.7" 23 cm - 40 cm
Black (#7002-12XBK) or Burgundy (#7002-12XBD)
Large Adult 13.3" - 19.6" 34 cm - 50 cm Black (#7002-13TBK) or Brown (#7002-13TBR) Thigh 15.7" - 25.9" 40 cm - 66 cm Media and Literature ADC E-Sphyg Digital Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Media and Literature
ADC 2017 Product Catalog
ADC E-Sphyg Digital Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Instructions for Use
ADC Adcuff Literature
ADC Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Accessories Instructions for Use