This Reichert Xcel 255 Slit lamp has been checked and certified by an authorized Topcon technician and is in perfect cosmetic and working condition.
We can ship International, but contact us first for shipping rates.
- Refurbished Reichert Xcel 200 Slit Lamp (includes table top and power supply)
The mount is for a Unit Arm, if you want it for an electric table let me know to change it.
- Power Cable
- Compact design
- Wide-Field optics – Slit Width/Length: 0-13.5mm 0-12mm – Slit Apertures: 0.6, 5.8, 9, 13.5 mm 0.3, 1, 3, 5, 9 12 mm – Slit Rotation: 0 -180°
- Halogen lamp: 6V 20W – Voltage: 90-250 – Illumination: 6V 20W
- Feather-touch XYZ joystick
- Microscope – Type: Galilean Magnificate – Magnification: 10X, 16X, 25X – 3 Step/– Eyepiece: 12.5X
- PD Range 54–75 mm 48.5–80 mm
- Dioptric Adjustment ±5 ±6
- Filters: Red free, cobalt blue, heat absorbing
- Movement Ranges: Longitudinal: (in/out) 90 mm – Lateral: (left/right) 107 mm 100 mm – Vertical: (up/down) 30 mm 30 mm
- Chin Rest Range 80 mm 80 mm
- VAC 110/220 VAC.
Direct Deposits. Please pay within 3 days of ordering
Your item will be carefully packed and dispatched within 72 hours (Mon.-Fri.) of receiving payment.
We use Ground class delivery for all shipments within USA. If you need it faster contact us first.
Contact us for International Options.
All equipment sales are FINAL, no item can be returned without approval by returns department and must contain RMA #.
If an item is approved for a return it will be assessed a 20% restocking fee, unless it’s due to factory defect and then fee will not be assessed. Factory evaluation is necessary prior to fee being waived.
Buyer has 3 working days from receipt of equipment for claims of shortage or damage of any kind. Claims must be made in writing and in the event of damage; buyer must retain any and all packaging with the equipment for inspection. Failure to retain the packaging will void your rights to relief occurring as a result of transport damages.
No returns are allowed after 15 (fifteen) days of receiving the order for any reason. Special orders, custom fabrication and similar service are non-refundable and non-returnable for any reason.
All returns if approved must be returned to us prepaid and in good conditions. Any deficiencies in the return item due to normal wear, neglect, abuse, shipping damages, etc. are the responsibility of the buyer and deductions for repair will be assessed. The Buyer authorizes Digital Eye Center. to charge the purchaser’s credit card for restocking fees, travel expenses and any other assessed charges from deficiencies as set forth in this paragraph.
All approved refunds will be charged back to the same method of payment within 10 business days after approved the refund.
All equipment unless otherwise noted are FOB Miami, FL
Unless otherwise noted payment is due at time of placement of order.
Costs for overdue accounts sent for collections and/or enforcement of the terms of sale, including legal collection service etc. are the responsibility of the buyer and governing law for all transactions with Digital Eye Center will be construed and interpreted in the state of Florida.