SleepSense Piezo Respiratory Effort Kit (# 1370-Kit) includes one Piezo Crystal Respiratory Effort Sensor and one band featuring a double buckle design and safety DIN connectors.
Warranty: Factory 1 Year - Free of Defects in Materials and Quality Workmanship.
Using a Piezo-Electric Crystal, the respiration effort sensor converts chest or abdominal respiration movement to a small analog voltage that provides a clear, reliable indication of respiration waveforms. The sensor may be connected to any AC (low level) channel on the recorder.
Note: SleepSense items are for professional use only, and are for sale by or on the order of a physician only.
Features & SpecificationsSleepSense Double Buckle Piezo Crystal Effort Sensor Features & Specifications
- Isolated element provides excellent immunity to environmental artifacts.
- Very strong and stable signal.
- Sensors individually calibrated for consistent sensitivity.
- Sturdy mechanical design.
- Sensor Technology: Piezo crystal in ABS box.
- Typical Polygraph Settings:
- Sensitivity: 100 to 300 Î¼V/mm.
- Low Frequency Filter: 0.1 Hz.
- High Frequency Filter: 70 Hz.
- Typical Signal Amplitude:
- Typical 1 mV peak to peak.
- Signal amplitudes vary. Response is dependent on such variables as sensor position, strap tension and polygraph characteristics, etc.
- Physical Size: 3" side to side.
- Cable: White PVC insulation tinsel wire.
- Cable Length: Sensor: 6'7"; 1.5 mm touch-proof connector.
- Weight: 3 oz.
- Sensor: Small ABS box 1" x 0.7" x 0.5"/ buckles/ double loop/ Velcro tabs.
- Operating Conditions: 40 to 104 °F.
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 140 °F.
- Operating and Storage Humidity: 5 to 95% (non-condensing).
LiteratureSleepSense Double Buckle Piezo Crystal Respiratory Effort Kit LiteratureSleepSense Double Buckle Piezo Crystal Respiratory Effort Kit Technical Specifications SleepSense Piezo-Crystal Respiration Effort Sensors User Manual