Manufacturer : Abbott Labs
Item: Hospira Symbiq Single Channel Infusion Pump
Model/Cat # Symbiq
Serial No. See below
Made In: Costa Rica
Date of manufacture 2010,2011, 2013,2015
1. Multiple units are in stock, all enjoy similar condition with signs of average use.............Please read the comments with each unit
2. Kindly Note:
a. Recommended to have PM before clinical use FOR ALL PUMPS As Per notes on Pumps PM due in 2016
b. Keep the unit on overnight charges before using
c. Systems are charging up, original condition of the battery is unknown
No warranty for used battery/ies
d. Can be mounted on IV Pole
e. Touch screen responding to all commands
f. Units may has scratches
g. Software Version: 03.13.00.005
h. Drug Library Version
DDL Version 1.0.0
ID # Serial Number ................DOM...................Ref................. Comments
10443. SN: 17229161 DOM: 2010 Ref: 16026-04-66 Good
10444. SN: 17229096 DOM: 2010 Ref: 16026-04-66 Good
10445. SN: 17229149 DOM: 2010 Ref: 16026-04-57 Good
10446. SN: 17229103 DOM: 2010 Ref: 16026-04-57 Good
10447. SN: 17229157 DOM: 2010 Ref: 16026-04-57 some scratches cut on power cord
10448. SN: 17228970 DOM: 2010 Ref: 16026-04-57 some scratches cut on power cord, may need new cable
10449. SN: 17229151 DOM: 2010 Ref: 16026-04-57 Good
10451. SN: 17229129 DOM: 2010 Ref: 16026-04-57 Good
10452. SN: 17229163 DOM: 2010 Ref: 16026-04-57 Good
10453. SN: 17229145 DOM: 2013 Ref: 16026-04-66 Good
10454. SN: 17229126 DOM: 2010 Ref: 16026-04-57 Good
10455. SN: 17229168 DOM: 2010 Ref: 16026-04-57 Good
10456. SN: 17229150 DOM: 2010 Ref: 16026-04-57 Good
10457. SN: 17229142 DOM: 2010 Ref: 16026-04-57 Cable insulation has a tear
10462. SN: 17229110 DOM: 2015 Ref: 16026-04-66 Good, includes quick instructions
10463. SN: 17229139 DOM: 2011 Ref: 16026-04-58 Good
10464. SN: 17229147 DOM: 2011 Ref: 16026-04-58 Good
KINDLY INDICATE THE SN FOR UNIT/S YOU INTENT TO HAVE
Images are available for commented items
3. Manual: NO
4. Sterilized: NO
5. Cleaned: Yes
6. Carrying case: No
7. Extra Parts: No
8. Shipping weight: 20 pounds
Stocks ID: 10443 to 10457 (R3C8)
FDA warns that Hospira Symbiq pumps has Cybersecurity Vulnerabilities and can be hacked
The FDA encouraged hospitals and facilities using the system to disconnect it from the network, but warned that this would require manual entry of drug libraries for each pump. It suggested facilities also close specific network ports and monitor all network traffic to prevent any unauthorized access.
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
1. Overall Condition: - As seen in images – Good to Very Good
2. Physical Condition: Please review images before bidding – Good (see the SN for any cosmetic issues)
3. Working Condition: Powers on, following command, looks functional to us, unable to test in detail..... As per Pumps the PM due in Feb 2016....Battery condition is unknown, all are charging up................Also recommended to have PM before clinical use - (offered AS IS)
4. “As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
5. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
6. Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.
1. IF YOU WANT TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM THEN CLICK “BUY NOW”
2. PAYMENT MODE: PAYPAL
3. YOU DO NOT NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO MAKE PAYMENT AT PAYPAL
4. More images are available on demand
5. Warranty: 15 days money back, with in USA only. Shipping charges are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Buyer’s pay the return shipping charges
6. No warranty is being offered for AS IS – Parts only items or items with Unknown condition
7. All international sales are final!
8. Please note that shipping charges are based on weight & meant for Lower 48 US states only
9. International Customers: shipping charges would be billed separately
10. Shipping Carriers: various; client can use their own shipping!
1. "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
2. This item is Being Sold in AS IS condition & the seller assumes no responsibility for the proper or improper use of the product. If the item is to be used in conjunction with patient care and/or diagnosis, it is responsibility of the buyer to get proper certifications/licenses for the use of the item. It would be highly recommended and wise to have a bio-med completely check the product for its performance and safety parameters before actual use for patient care and/or diagnosis.
3. Medical science is an ever changing field and Information provided, may be, outdated, partial or incomplete and may be inaccurate or useless or contain mistakes. Seller disclaims any obligation, responsibility or liability, which concerns or relates to any information, product or services and is not liable for any direct or indirect claim, loss or damage resulting from use of this product, web page and/or any web site(s) linked to/from it. It is stated that nothing on this page should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation and seller exclude all representations and warranties relating to the contents.
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.