SONY COLOR VIDEO PRINTER UP-55MD
The UP-55MD supports HD analogue video signals introducing new quality and value to surgical printers. As well as continued support for SD video signals, and the ability to auto detect the input standard, UP-55MD can accept 1080i and 720p HD video signals for flexible compabitiblity with a wide range of HD devices.
Images are printed, in full HD resolution, in just 20 seconds and, thanks to Sony Dye-sublimation printing technology, each one in photographic quality.
With its unique image copy function and USB port, conveniently located on the front panel, each HD image printed can be captured and saved to removable USB flash memory.
UP-55MD is compact, lightweight and is easily installed on-cart or in space limited operated environments.
- Printing Method: Dye sublimation printing
- Thermal Head: 379 dpi
- Gradations: 8 bits (256 levels) processing each for yellow, magenta and cyan
- Effective Print Pixels: 3,528x1,920 dot
- Printing Area: 169mmx129mm
- Print Media Size: 178mmx152mm
- Memory: 8 Frames
- Printing Speed: Approx. 20 sec.
- Media Capacity: Max 100 sheets
- External Memory Terminal: Memory Stick Slot (Built-in) USB host Oirt)
- Dimensions: 280 W x 125 H x 398 D mm
- Mass: Approx. 9 kg
- Print Media: UPC-55 (Color print pack)
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, bid on this item with caution unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
International Buyers - Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.