Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Good
Type: Portable X-Ray
Model: AMX 4+
Year of Manufacture: 2003
AMX 4 Plus Portable X Ray Machine(s)
2001 - 2007 date of manufacture
X ray units power up and have a working battery. All features of the mobile arm are functional and it is in good condition. Price being sold at is a dealer
price "as is". Add $2,000 for a refurbished unit to come with warranty and painted. Located in Virginia office.
We also sell the CR readers to read x ray slides if needed.
The GE AMX 4 Plus is a popular and durable portable X ray used in emergency rooms, urgent care, hospitals and surgery centers.
• A column-centering detent to speed you on your way.
• Improved stress-relief column support with high-strength
base casting and oversized bearings for greater durability.
• Stronger, larger casters and wheels to minimize shock
and vibration, improve mobility over rough thresholds.
With qualities like these, the AMX-4+ is destined to remain
the world’s #1 mobile X-ray system for many years to come.
The AMX-4+ packs high-performance features into a package
that’s compact and maneuverable:
• A lightweight hand switch for easier, more comfortable
alignment verification and exposure control.
• More flexible, 270-degree column rotation, for faster
The image quality of a stationary system.
With the AMX-4+, there’s no need to choose between patient
comfort and quality of exam results. Thanks to capabilities
such as these, it delivers the same level of image quality
normally achievable with stationary systems:
• Its wide range of movement facilitates even difficult
lateral-hip and spine studies.
• Digital microprocessor control delivers extremely
accurate and consistent technique output from
exposure to exposure, regardless of battery charge.
• Superior generator-output accuracy and reproducibility
translate into excellent results the first time.
• Closed-loop feedback regulates kVp throughout exposures,
eliminating the voltage fluctuations traditionally associated
with mobile units.
Extraordinary reliability and durability.
The AMX-4+ has been designed for non-stop performance
in even the most taxing “bump and run” environments:
• Our maintenance-free, rechargeable lead/acid battery
produces up to 50 exposures on a single charge.
• A tube arm latch relieves column stress during transport,
even over elevator thresholds and hall expansion joints.
• AMX-4+ diagnostic software automatically initiates
self-check at start-up and streamlines troubleshooting
should a problem arise.
• The handswitch cord has a modular plug to make
replacement a breeze.
• Major components are easily accessible for fast servicing.