pdt/pdt led light therapy/pdt light machine/pdt led photon therapy
Photo Dynamic Therapy
LED PDT Skin Rejuvenation skin care PDT led light therapy led Machine
How Does It Work?
Bio-Light Therapy is the interaction of light, delivered through Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs), to cause bio-stimulation on cell receptors.
Bio-Light therapy encourages natural cell renewal and healing. By stimulating these actions, damage caused by the sun, the environment, natural aging and other external factors can be safely and painlessly remedied.
Various studies around the world suggest that Bio-Light Therapy stimulates blood and lymph circulation, decreases inflammation, and improves cellular metabolism and protein synthesis (collagen).
Treatments are less expensive than other light based therapies. The main benefit is a reduction in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, freckles, brown spots, scars and the amount of redness. In addition, the treatments are pain free with no downtime at all.
1. Acne treatment
2. Anti-aging, skin rejuvenation
3. Improving lymph circulation
4. Reducing fine lines, wrinkles, stretch marks
5. Curing skin diseases
6. Repair traumatized skin caused by laser treatment
7. Anti-hair-loss treatment and Hair Regrowth treatment
8. Wound recovery
9. Accelerate skin absorption of cosmetics
1. Seven types of specific light source for clinical treatment; (Red, Blue, Yellow, Red+Blue, Red+Yellow, Yellow + Blue, Red + Blue + Yellow)
2. Non-risk of burning with Safe optical technology;
3. High power SMD LEDs, pure light and enough energy;
4. Large treatment area within short-time therapy;
5. No need of special care after treatment;
6. For any skin type, no side effects;
7. Easy to use, no need of professional operator;
8. Comfortable, non-invasive and no downtime
9. Stable and continuous work; no any other special consumable materials;
10.A wide range of applications for clinics or beauty salons;
LED Colors: R, B, Y, R+B, R+Y, B+Y,R+B+Y
(R-red, B-blue, Y-yellow)
Light Power: 1-10 Levels
Max : 60mw/LED
Light Frequency: 0-110 Hz(0 means continuous mode)