The Joerns Voyager Portable Lift (#98000) is a portable lift device that can be attached to the Easytrack System. Includes hand control, and is compatible with loop style slings.
Note: The Easytrack System is NOT included with purchase of the Voyager Portable Lift. System is sold separately.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Voyager Portable Lift is independent of the Easytrack system and can be attached to the portable system whenever necessary. It's compatible with a majority of standard loop slings, to accommodate multiple modes of transport for patients depending on their mobility. To lower the lift, you press down on the button while holding the tension strap until you reach the desired height to load the patient. Once the patient is secure, the lift is raised and slid along the Easytrack system until patient reaches the destination. This lift is also wire-free and only requires recharging the battery to keep it powered.
FeaturesJoerns Voyager Portable Lift Features
- Completely portable lift device that can be transported with Easytrack.
- Safe lifting capacity up to 440 lb (220 kg).
- Rechargeable battery keeps the device wire-free.
- Compatible with loop slings, and includes hand control.
SpecificationsJoerns Voyager Portable Lift Specifications
- Weight: 12 lb (5.45 kg).
- Lifting Capacity: 440 lb (200 kg).
- Strap Length: 88 in (220 cm).
- Lifting Speed: 1.7 in / second (4.3 cm / second).
- Duty Cycle: Max 10%, 6 min/hr, (max. 1 min. continuous).
- Rating: 24 VDC, 10 A max.
- Noise level for either raising or lowering, with or without load: 70 dBA max.
- Medical Equipment: Type BF protection against electrical shock as per IEC 60601-1.
- Battery Quantity: 1 x rechargeable 24 VDC, 2.0 Ah.
- Battery Capacity: Provides up to 30 transfers with a load of 80 kg (176 lb).
- Degree of Protection - Hand Control: IPX7.
- Degree of Protection - Voyager Portable: IPX0 - Keep dry.
- Lift - Protection Class - Shock Prevention: Internally powered equipment.
- Battery Charger Input: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 50 VA.
- Battery Charger Output: 24 VDC, 1 A, 24 VA.
- Battery Charger Safety Protection: Class 2, double insulated.
- Ambient Temperature Range: +41°F to +104°F ( +5°C to +40°C).
- Relative Humidity Range: 15% to 93%, non-condensing.
- Atmospheric Pressure Range: 700 hPa to 1060 hPa (max. 2000 m).
- Ambient Temperature Range: -13°F to +158°F (-25°C to +70°C).
- Relative Humidity Range: < 94%, non-condensing.
- Atmospheric Pressure Range: 500 hPa to 1060 hPa.
LiteratureJoerns Voyager Portable Lift Literature
FDA Patient Lifts Safety Guide
Joerns Voyager Portable Easytrack Brochure
Joerns Voyager Portable Lift Instructions for Use
Item Name: Patient Lift