Manufacturer : Welch Allyn
Item: Welch Allyn 408 MicroPaq Telemetry Monitor *ECG seems to malfunction*
Model/Cat # 408
Serial No. HD000525
Made In: USA
Date of manufacture N/A
Voltage : 7.2VDC
1. Sale is for imaged items only.
2. Signs of average usage.
3. Overall condition seems to be Good
ECG seems to have artifacts picked up on simulation testing
Has a crack at the bottom of the case .
Comes with battery but the battery condition is unknown.
Know Your Product:
The Micropaq™ monitor is intended to be used by clinicians for single or multiparameter vital signs monitoring of ambulatory and nonambulatory pediatric and adult patients in health care facilities. The monitor is able to withstand light rain exposure over short periods of time (uniform distribution of approximately 1 mm of water/ minute for 10 minutes or less). The Micropaq monitor is intended to operate with an Acuity Central Monitoring System through wireless communication over Welch Allyn’s FlexNet™ network. FlexNet connects multiple devices to the Acuity Central Monitoring System through hardwired Ethernet networks and Wireless Local Area Networks (WLANs). If the Micropaq monitor is moved out of range or loses communication with the FlexNet network, it continues to monitor the patient, display patient data, and generate local patient alarms or alert messages.
• The ECG channel is intended primarily for five-lead ECG monitoring, although three-lead ECG monitoring is supported.
• The Pulse Oximetry channel is intended for continuous noninvasive monitoring of functional oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin (SpO2) and pulse rate (measured by an SpO2 sensor).
Crack in the case: No
Touch Screen: No
Screen Scratches YES
Parameters ECG Spo2
5. Package includes:
Welch Allyn 408 MicroPaq Telemetry Monitor
8. Sterilize : No
9. Manual : No
10. Cleaned : Yes
11. Shipping Weight : 7 Pounds
Stock ID : 15533 (SC 15)
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
Condition: Parts Only
1. Overall Condition:- As seen in images - Fair
2. Physical Condition: Please review images before bidding .... - Fair
3. Working Condition: Powers on , ECG is picking up the artifacts / spo2 seems to function well , battery condition is unknown.....will receive item as pictured ……………(offered AS IS)
4. “As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
5. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
6. Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.
1. IF YOU WANT TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM THEN CLICK “BUY NOW”
2. PAYMENT MODE: PAYPAL
3. YOU DO NOT NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO MAKE PAYMENT AT PAYPAL
4. More images are available on demand
5. Warranty: 15 days money back, with in USA only. Shipping charges are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Buyer’s pay the return shipping charges
6. No warranty is being offered for AS IS – Parts only items or items with Unknown condition
7. All international sales are final!
8. Please note that shipping charges are based on weight & meant for Lower 48 US states only
9. International Customers: shipping charges would be billed separately
10. Shipping Carriers: various; client can use their own shipping!
1. "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
2. This item is Being Sold in AS IS condition & the seller assumes no responsibility for the proper or improper use of the product. If the item is to be used in conjunction with patient care and/or diagnosis, it is responsibiality oaf the buyer to get proper certifications/licenses for the use of the item. It would be highly recommended and wise to have a bio-med completely check the product for its performance and safety parameters before actual use for patient care and/or diagnosis.
3. Medical science is an ever changing field and Information provided, may be, outdated, partial or incomplete and may be inaccurate or useless or contain mistakes. Seller disclaims any obligation, responsibility or liability, which concerns or relates to any information, product or services and is not liable for any direct or indirect claim, loss or damage resulting from use of this product, web page and/or any web site(s) linked to/from it. It is stated that nothing on this page should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation and seller exclude all representations and warranties relatinga to the contents.
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.