Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Type: O/R Camera
Model: Zoom Surgical Microscope / Optional
German optics with LED 100k LUX, XY coupling, Red Reflex filter (optional), pistol grip controls make the Seiler Zoom a renowned surgical microscope that won't break the budget. Since the 'Zoom' can be outfitted for multiple surgical specialties it is already popular in multi-specialty surgical centers. With the optional Red Reflex filter it can be used for Ophthalmology as well as Ent, Plastic/Reconstructive, Neuro-Spinal, Orthopedics, Urology and Vascular. Email today for your DotMed Discounted price.
*Demo Units. Inquire about our Demo units which are further reduced in price - if in stock.
• Magnification Changer: ZOOM 1:6 Motorized
• Apochromatic Objective lenses: f=175mm-
• Widefield Eyepieces 10x, 12.5x, and 20x,
Diopter adjustment +6/-6
• LED Illumination + 100,000 LUX, 80 hour life
OPTIONAL: Xenon Illumination=180,000 LUX
Halogen Illumination=80,000 LUX
• Motorized 40mm Fine Focus
• Optional XY Unit range 50mm with automatic
• Control Unit: Multi-functional Display for
illumination, focus, zoom, and automatic reset
• Hand/Foot Switch: 14 function foot pedal and 8
function hand control grip
• Integrated Red Reflex Illumination UV Filters,
option laser filters
Please send a request for our PDF. If you are near the St. Louis area please call to set up an appointment to check out this amazing microscope in our showroom.
• Assistant Binocular Outfit
• 50/50-20/80; 50/50-50/50 Beamsplitter
• Full Go-Pro HD Video System with Full
Capturing and Recording Options
• Image Inverter
• BIOM, EIBOS
• Surgical Drapes for Sterilization
• Extender/Rotation Device
* Red Reflex Filter for Ophthalmology
**Purchase Orders accepted from approved hospitals, university/colleges, and government facilities.
***Email for your DotMed Discounted price.