TECA Elite Disposable Monopolar Needle electrodes include reusable lead cable (#902-RLC-TP). They are individually pouched and are available in quantities of 48 or 24 pouches per box.
TECA needles meet today€™s demands for clinical efficiency and patient comfort. They are individually packaged in sealed pouches, sterilized by gamma radiation, for single use only. TECA Elite Disposable Monopolar Needles are stainless steel and coated with a low friction insulator that is designed to facilitate smoother repositioning.
Elite needles differ from traditional TECA Monopolar Needles with their cutting-edge tips to help aid in trouble-free penetration. Ultra-sharp 3 point pyramidal exposed tip compared to conical tips. Needles are color-coded by needle size for easy identification.
FeaturesTECA Elite Disposable Monopolar Needle Features
- Stainless steel needle, coated with a low friction insulator that is designed to facilitate smoother repositioning.
- Cutting edge tip to help aid in trouble-free penetration.
- Color-coded by needle size for easy identification.
- Consistently low impedance levels for accurate recordings.
- Reusable, ultra-flexible rubber coated lead cable included.
- Latex free.
SpecificationsTECA Elite Disposable Monopolar Needle Specifications
- Intended use: TECA Elite Disposable Monopolar Needle Electrodes are intended for use with recording, monitoring, and stimulation/recording equipment for the stimulation/recording of biopotential signals including electromyography (EMG) and nerve potential signals.
- Needle: Stainless Steel.
- Needle Coating: Ultralon PTFE Green.
- Hub: Brass, Copper/Nickel plating.
- Hub Color Cover: Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS).
- Protective Tube: Polyethylene.
- Pouch: Tyvek/EVA.
- Box: Cardboard.
- Type: Gamma Irradiation.
- Shelf Life: 3 Years.
ConfigurationsTECA Elite Disposable Monopolar Needle ConfigurationsPart NumberNeedle LengthNeedle Diameter (mm)Hub ColorRecording Area (mm2)Quantity#902-DMF25-S1" (25 mm)0.36 (28 Gauge)Red0.2848/Box#902-DMG25-S1" (25 mm)0.46 (26 Gauge)Yellow0.3448/Box#902-DMF37-S1.5" (37 mm)0.36 (28 Gauge)Orange0.28
48/Box#902-DMG37-S1.5" (37 mm)0.46 (26 Gauge)Green0.34
48/Box#902-DMG50-S2" (50 mm)0.46 (26 Gauge)Blue0.34
48/Box#902-DMG75-S3" (75 mm)0.46 (26 Gauge)Violet0.3424/BoxLiteratureTECA Elite Disposable Monopolar Needle Literature
TECA Elite Disposable Monopolar Needle Electrodes
Natus Nicolet and TECA Supplies and Accessories Catalog