Nellcor Oximax NPB-75 Handheld Microstream Capnograph/Pulse Oximeter
The Nellcor OxiMax NPB-75 Handheld Capnograph/Pulse Oximeter delivers two highly advanced monitoring technologies in a convenient, portable monitor. Microstream CO2 technology ensures effective capnography monitoring for intubated and non-intubated patients alike. The extensive selection of Microstream breath sampling accessories assures accurate end-tidal CO2 measurements and crisp waveforms, giving you a clear picture of your patient's respiratory status.
Now with OxiMax oximetry. The NPB-75 monitor contains Nellcor's latest OxiMax pulse oximetry technology. So you can expect exceptional performance, even when challenged with patient motion and weak pulses at the same time. And it's compatible with our growing family of OxiMax sensors, including the MAX-FAST Forehead Sensor and SoftCare Nonadhesive Sensors.
- Full-featured capnography previously available only in much larger monitors.
- Innovative optical bench enhances stable, accurate measurements from a small sample.
- Low sample flow rate of 50 mL/min allows monitoring on wide patient range without compromising response time.
- Intubated or nonintubated ETCO2 monitoring for neonatal through adult patients.
- Capnographic waveforms and trends.
- Nellcor OxiMax pulse oximetry with advanced signal processing technology for accurate, reliable SpO2 and pulse rate readings even during low
perfusion, patient motion and other forms of signal interference.
- SpO2 graphical trends and plethysmographic waveform.
- Compatible with Nellcor OxiMax sensors.
- Weighs less than two pounds.
- AC and battery operation.
- User-adjustable alarms.
- Four-language menu.
- Data output/printing, including nurse call and Oxinet® III central station and paging system
Indications For Usage
- For use on neonatal to adult patients.
- Operates in high humidity environments.
- Used in most any clinical setting.
- For use with intubated or nonintubated patients.
- Display SpO2 range: 0% - 100%.
- Display Pulse rate range: 20 - 250 bpm (low perfusion: 20 - 250 ± 3 digits).
- Accuracy (%SpO2 ± 1 SD): Adult 70% - 100% ± 2 SD (with D-25 Sensor); Neonate 70% - 100% ± 3 SD (with N-25 Sensor).
- Size: 8.11 H x 3.46 W x 2.06 D inches (20.6 x 8.8 x 5.2 cm).
- Weight (with batteries): 1.87 lb (850 g)
- AC Input: 100 - 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 25 - 39 VA.
- Battery: Rechargebale NiMH.
- Battery Life (typical): 4 - 7 hrs, Recharge in approximately 4.5 Hrs.
- Nellcor NPB-75
- NiMH Rechargable Battery
- SpO2 Sensor
- A/C Adapter/Battery Charger
- Hospital Grade Power Cable
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.