Mindray BeneVision N19 Monitor - Hemosight, SepsisSight, 24 Hour ECG
Part Number: 121-001599-00
- Mindray BeneVision N19 Monitor
- Line Cord
- 1 Roll of Paper
- Quick Reference Guide
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- 19 high definition capacitive touchscreen display
- Ultra-thin rotating screen for portrait or landscape viewing
- Platform-wide, intuitive user interface with multi-window viewing capability
- Features N1 Monitor/Module as a multi-parameter module and wireless transport solution
- Standard features are 3, 5, 6-lead ECG, Masimo RD SET SpO2, 2 IBP, NIBP, respiration, temperature and arrhythmia analysis with QT/QTc interval monitoring and atrial fibrillation (Afib) detection
- Optional ST-segment monitoring
- Mindray CAAs include SepsisSight, HemoSight, ST Graphic, Early Warning Score, Glasgow Coma Scale, and 24-Hour ECG Report
- 12-lead ECG interpretation with report storage, providing immediate access for up to twenty reports at POC
- Extensive data storage including trends, alarms, events, and 48
- Connects to BeneVision DMS
- Compatible with Mindray eGateway for HL7 communication to EMR
- iView module enables point-of-care access to hospital information systems (HIS)
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the . Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not buy this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
This item has been tested, cleaned and handled in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
We accept many forms of payment:
- Wire Transfer
- American Express
Tenemos comunicacin en espaol si necesita ayuda para un mejor servicio!
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.