The GE B40 Patient Monitor is available in both Factory New and Certified Refurbished models. The Certified Refurbished model includes ECG cable and leads, adult reusable SpO2 Sensor, SpO2 extension, one NiBP cuff and hose, two new batteries, and power cord. It is in excellent condition and refurbished to proper operating specifications. The Factory New options include Monitor, NIBP, Printer, your choice of SpO2, DINACLICK Air Hose, DINACLICK Adult Dura-Cuf Assortment Pack (1 Sm Adult, 1 Adult, 1 Lg Adult), US Power Cord, and one lithium-ion rechargeable battery. Please see the Configurations tab to determine which option is right for your needs.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The B40 monitor by GE provides versatile clinical capabilities to help you monitor a wide range of patients. Semi-modular platform allows you to customize the monitor with multi-parameter combinations. Offering simplicity of operation to help clinicians focus on delivering excellent care with ease and confidence. Intuitive features and user interface make the B40 Monitor easy to operate with minimal training.
Small in size yet large in performance, the B40 Patient Monitor is ideal for any type of facility. From ambulatory surgery to surgical suites to PACU, its small footprint is ideal for tabletops or mounts in any location. Rugged design stands up to heavy use in busy care areas. Monitor a wide range of patients, from pediatrics to adults. Large 12.1" clear display screen can display up to six waveforms at a glance. One-button access to commonly used functions makes this monitor easy to use.
FeaturesGE B40 Patient Monitor Features
- Monitor a wide range of patients, from pediatrics to adults.
- Use in a variety of settings, from physician offices to ambulatory surgery centers and surgical suites.
- Small footprint fits in even the smallest care areas.
- Multiple mounting options and range of accessories offer maximum adaptability.
- Scalable, modular design permits parameter flexibility.
- Simplicity of operation:
- Intuitive features and user interfaces require minimal training and setup.
- 12.1" crystal clear display shows up to six waveforms at a glance.
- Get one-button access to commonly used functions.
- Advanced alarm system with preset limits and breakthrough alarms alerts caregivers to critical situations.
- Get dependable performance, patient after patient.
- Rugged design stands up to heavy use in busy care areas.
- Enhance accuracy and speed with trusted GE algorithms:
- Cardiac: EK-Pro arrhythmia analysis and ST-segment o Hemodynamic: DINAMAP SuperSTAT NIBP technology, invasive blood pressure and continuous temperature.
- Respiratory: CO2 (Et, Fi), O2 (Et, Fi), N2O, agent identification.
- Pulse oximetry: GE’s TruSignal SpO2.
- Neurology: Entropy (RE, SE, BSR).
- Enhanced networking capability:
- Monitor works in both CARESCAPE and S/5 network environments.
- EMR connectivity is offered through the CARESCAPE Gateway server or HL7 output directly from the monitor.
- Patient data is easily shared and available where needed.
- Collaborate with the GE anesthesia delivery system to create a workstation for the OR or surgery center.
SpecificationsGE B40 Patient Monitor Specifications
- Without Extension Module: 312.5 mm x 312.5 mm x 158.5 mm.
- With Extension Module: 312.5 mm x 352.5 mm x 178.5 mm.
- Weight: Less than 6 kg.
- Environmental Conditions:
- Operating Temperature:
- Normal Operation: 5 to 40 degrees C (41 to 104 degrees F).
- Charging Batteries: 5 to 35 degrees C (41 to 95 degrees F).
- Storage and Transport: -20 to 60 degrees C (-4 to 140 degrees F).
- Operating: 20 to 90% non-condensing.
- Storage and Transport: 10 to 90% non-condensing.
- Atmospheric Pressure:
- Operating: 700 to 1060 hPa (525 to 795 mmHg).
- Storage and Transport: 700 to 1060 hPa (525 to 795 mmHg).
- AC Input Voltage: 100 to 240 V +/- 10%.
- AC Input Frequency: 50 / 60 Hz.
- AC Input Power: Less than 150 VA.
- Power Supply: Internal Battery or AC Power.
- Power Cord Type: Cord Connector IEC/EN 60320-1/C13.
- Fuse: 250 V, 2.5 Ah.
- Battery: Exchangeable lithium-ion, 2 pieces max.
- Battery Life: 300 cycles minimum to 50% capacity.
- Charging Time: 2 hours to 90% per battery pack.
- Operation Time: Up to 4.5 hours.
- Power Consumption:
- Standby: Less than 1.2 W.
- Printing: Less than 10 W.
- Recorder Type: Thermal Array.
- Vertical: 8 dots / mm (200 dots / inch) in non-waveform mode.
- Horizontal: 24 dots / mm (600 dots / inch) minimum in waveform mode.
- Paper Width: 50 mm, printing width 48 mm.
- Waveforms: Selectable 1, 2, or 3 waveforms.
- Print Speed: 1, 6.25, 12.5, 25 mm / s.
- Leads Available:
- 3-Lead Configuration: I, II, III.
- 5-Lead Configuration: I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, and VA.
- QRS Detection Range: 0.5 to 5mV.
- QRS Detection Width (Q to S): 40 to 120 ms.
- Defibrillation Protection: 5,000 V, 360 J.
- Recovery Time: Less than 5 seconds.
- Input Impedance:
- Common Mode: Greater than 10 M Ω @ 60 / 60 Hz.
- Differential: Greater than 2.5 M Ω from 0.67 to 40 Hz.
- Common Mode Rejection: 90 dB minimum at 50 Hz.
- Tall T Wave Rejection: Greater than 1.4 mV.
- ECG Leads Off Detection:
- Active Patient Electrode: Less than 30 nA.
- Reference Electrode: Less than 300 nA.
ConfigurationsGE B40 Patient Monitor Configurations
- #MFI-GEH-STANDARD: Certified Refurbished - Standard - Does not include 5 agent gas analysis, CO2 module, or printer.
- #2060600-005-518725: Factory New - 3 Lead ECG, GE TruSignal SPO2, NIBP.
- #2060600-005-585829: Factory New - 5 Lead ECG, GE TruSignal SPO2, NIBP.
- #2060600-005-521031: Factory New - 3 Lead ECG, Masimo SPO2, NIBP.
- #2060600-005-521241: Factory New - 3 Lead ECG, Nellcor SPO2, NIBP.
- #2060600-005-510413: Factory New - 5 Lead ECG, Masimo SPO2, NIBP.
- #2060600-005-585827: Factory New - 5 Lead ECG, Nellcor SPO2, NIBP.
- #2060600-005-585832: Factory New - 3 Lead ECG, GE TruSignal SPO2, NIBP, IBP.
- #2060600-005-585828: Factory New - 5 Lead ECG, GE TruSignal SPO2, NIBP, IBP.
- #2060600-005-541022: Factory New - 3 Lead ECG, Nellcor SPO2, NIBP, IBP.
- #2060600-005-572100: Factory New - 3 Lead ECG, Masimo SPO2, NIBP, IBP.
- #2060600-005-511897: Factory New - 5 Lead ECG, Nellcor SPO2, NIBP, IBP.
- #2060600-005-572099: Factory New - 5 Lead ECG, Masimo SPO2, NIBP, IBP.
AccessoriesGE B40 Patient Monitor Accessories
The GE B40 Patient Monitor is commonly purchased with:
- #E-MINIC-00-EN: GE E-miniC CO2 Module.
- #M1199109: GE Carescape E-sCAiO Respiratory Module.
- #2073872-001: GE Single-Width N-CAiO Airway Gas Module.
- #2062473-001: GE B40 Patient Monitor Training CD.
LiteratureGE B40 Patient Monitor Literature
HSTeChart Patient Monitor Requirements Guide
GE B40 Patient Monitor Brochure
Item Name: Patient Monitor