The Dymedix TriplePlay FM5 Airflow Filtration Module - Alice 5 provides the same functionality as the FM4, but with a third snore channel. This product (# FM-502) features one snore output channel as well as two airflow outputs - one for apnea and the other for hypopnea or upper airway resistance syndrome (UARS).
Warranty: 2 Years.
With three channels, the FM5 Airflow Filtration Module - Alice 5 is often used by sleep labs conducting more sophisticated studies that may use all three channels at once, or can be an ideal fit for a lab looking for a cost-effective "three-in-one" module. This U.S.-made airflow filtration module is compatible with Alice 5 PSG systems and is intended for use with Dymedix TriplePlay disposable or reusable polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) airflow sensors. PVDF film is sensitive to both temperature change and pressure and is the fastest signal transmitter in the sleep sensor industry (1,000 times faster than a traditional thermistor). This product complies with American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) technical specifications.
*Dymedix products are available to U.S. customers only. For alternate recommendations, please contact one of our sales team members.
Dymedix TriplePlay FM5 Airflow Filtration Module - Alice 5 Specifications:
- Physical Size: 2.25 (L), 0.5" (W), 1.5" (H).
- Shipping Dimensions: 6" (L), 6" (W)
- Cable Length: 60".
- Weight / Shipping Weight: 2 oz.
- Typical Polygraph Settings:
- Sensitivity: 100 - 300 Î¼V/mm.
- Low Frequency Filter: 0.1 Hz.
- High Frequency Filter: 15 Hz.
- Typical Signal Amplitude:
- Typical 1 mV peak to peak.
- Signal amplitudes vary. Response is dependent on variables including sensor position, strap tension, and polygraph characteristics.
- Cable Material: Gray PVC insulation tinsel wire.
- Sensor Technology: PVDF sensor, ABS filtration module.
- Operating Conditions: 40 - 104°F.
- Storage Temperature: -4 - 140°F.
- Operating and Storage Humidity: 5 - 95% (non-condensing).
Dymedix TriplePlay FM5 Airflow Filtration Module - Alice 5 Media & Literature:
Dymedix 2017 Product Catalog
Dymedix / Cadwell Easy III PSG System TriplePlay Airflow Sensor Setup
Dymedix / Nihon Kohden PSG System TriplePlay Airflow Sensor Setup
Dymedix / SomnoStar PSG System TriplePlay Airflow Sensor Setup
Dymedix XL Tech PSG System TriplePlay Airflow Sensor Setup