Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Brand: QUANTEL MEDICAL
Type: Laser - Green, Red, Yellow
Model: 532 Argon Green Laser w Haag Streit Style Slit Lamp Attachment SLA
Depth: 18 inches
Height: 18 inches
Width: 18 inches
Quantel Vitra 532 Argon Green Laser with Haag Streit Style Slit Lamp Attachment SLA
This laser is in excellent refurbished condition. It has been fully serviced, aligned, and calibrated by our trained technicians and all diode outputs are within range.
- Solid state diode green laser is located at our headquarter's Tampa, Florida, USA
- Fully serviced and inspected by our in-house technicians
- Operating to the manufacturers specifications and the outputs are all within range
- Laser Includes slit lamp delivery attachment suitable for Zeiss style slit lamps. These are quite rare on the used market and this is a significant savings from new!
- Small-Scale Laser, big-time performance!
- The Vitra 532 nm laser revolutionized the principles of retinal photocoagulation.
- Small, handy and practical, the laser quickly won over the ophthalmological community.
- Small enough to fit easily into every kind of work environment; lightweight for easy transport in specially designed case
532nm LASER -- SOLID STATE TECHNOLOGY
An innovative laser cavity -- innovative structure and components
A sealed, modular cavity that limits risks of misalignment and power loss
Reliable, accurate, robust measurements
532 nm wavelength -- the standard in retinal photocoagulation
A powerful laser: 1.5 W « cavity output »
Wide range of emission modes: single, repeat, continuous and painting
532 nm laser: Ergonomy
User-friendly, intuitive color screen
Wide screen for better visibility
User interface -- fast, simple settings
Quickstart feature -- control buttons on a touch-screen
User settings -- Customizable settings
Clear choice of terminal -- Versatile
Touch-screen -- high-performance display
Customization -- quickstart function
Memorize the settings for five users according to the indicated terminals and procedures
Display settings by user name, terminal and procedure
Please feel free to contact us for more information.