The Drager Air Shields Isolette C2000 Infant Incubator includes a new mattress pad.
Warranty: 1 Year.
Note: Tray and IV pole are sold separately.
The Drager Isolette C2000 provides an ideal microenvironment system for premature babies and sick infants by providing a controlled environment of warmth and humidity. This high-performance incubator combines excellent thermoregulation, ergonomic design, and dependability. An advanced thermoregulation system, controlled by Drager€™s PID algorithm, keeps the baby in a stable environment. Very low air velocity over the mattress area creates a calm zone that surrounds the neonate to inhibit convective heat loss, while dual air curtains and preemptive regulation mechanisms maintain virtually stable conditions during access to the infant.
FeaturesDrager Air Shields Isolette C2000 Infant Incubator Features
Advanced thermoregulation system: Keeps the baby in a stable environment. Creates a calm zone that surrounds the neonate to inhibit convective heat loss. Maintain virtually stable conditions during access to the infant.
Mobile: The easy-to-move Isolette C2000 gives you the placement flexibility you need. With its compact design and small footprint, it fits easily in almost any NICU design, maximizing space for other equipment, caregivers, and parents.
Design: Designed for comfort and ease of use. Quiet hand ports and large, hinged side walls on both sides of the Isolette C2000 provide ample access to the neonate for daily care or procedures. All controls and sensor modules are easy to reach, replace and service.
The C2000 incubator allows for simultaneous care of twins in the same unit.
SpecificationsDrager Air Shields Isolette C2000 Infant Incubator Specifications
- Height: 140 cm (55€³).
- Width: 120.6 cm (47.5€³).
- Depth: 75 cm (29.5€³).
- Weight: 95.5 kg (210 lb).
- Hood Specifications:
- Access panel opening height: 28.0 cm (11€³).
- Mattress tray size: 40.6 x 81 cm (16 x 32€³).
- Mattress to hood height: 41.2 cm (16.25€³).
- Mattress size: 38.1 cm x 73.66 cm (15 in x 29€³).
- Mattress tilt: ±12 ° (±1 °), continuously variable.
- Standard hood includes:
- Front and rear access panel.
- 4 access ports and 2 iris ports.
- 3 left and 3 right tubing grommets €“ front.
- 2 left and 2 right tubing grommets €“ rear.
- Temperature Control Modes:
- Temperature control modes: Skin and air temperature control mode.
- Air mode control temperature range: 20°C (68°F) to 37°C (98.6°F).
- Air mode control override temp range: 37°C (98.6°F) to 39°C (102.2°F).
- Skin mode control temperature range: 34°C (93.2°F) to 37°C (98.6°F).
- Skin mode control override temp range: 37°C (98.6°F) to 38°C (100.4°F).
- Dual-skin temperature monitoring: Yes.
LiteratureDrager Air Shields Isolette C2000 Infant Incubator Literature
Drager Air Shields Isolette C2000 Infant Incubator Brochure
Drager Air Shields Isolette C2000 Infant Incubator Operating Instructions
Item Name: Infant Incubator