The Joerns Care 100 Bed is a comfortable, adjustable bed that safely transports patients.
Note: Joerns Bed Panels are commonly purchased at the same time as a Joerns Bed to ensure correct measurements. Contact MFI Medical to personalize your order.
- Lifetime - Welds.
- 7 Years - Steel structural components.
- 1 Year - Defects in Material and Workmanship (includes mechanical and electrical components).
- 90 Days - Normal use parts.
The Joerns Care 100 Bed is available in two models, as a Roll-In Low style or a Roll at Any Height style. In addition, users can choose to have a Standard Staff Control included. The Staff Control would be flush-mounted to the footboard, within reach for caregivers.
FeaturesJoerns Care 100 Bed Features
- Therapeutic grid surfaces improve air flow and support.
- Durable steel structure with three-section adjustable surface.
- Four DC motors make adjustment smooth.
- Staff Control configuration includes a flush-mounted holder in the footboard.
SpecificationsJoerns Care 100 Bed Specifications
- Dimensions: 86.9" (L) x 35.0" (W) x 8.75" (H).
- Weight: 172 lb (78 kg).
- Maximum Back Angle: 70° to horizontal.
- Maximum Knee Angle: 20° to horizontal.
- Maximum Knee to Leg Angle: 40°.
- Maximum Height Mattress Support Platform: 26" Above Floor.
- Minimum Height Mattress Support Platform: 8.75" Above Floor.
- Safe Working Load: 450 lb (204 kg).
AccessoriesJoerns Care 100 Bed Accessories
The following are commonly purchased accessories for the Care 100 bed. Please note that these are NOT included with the bed, but must be purchased separately.
- Joerns Care 100 Head Panel Retaining Bracket Kit (#N495AL).
- Joerns Care 100 Foot Panel Retaining Bracket Kit (#N497AL).
- Joerns Care 100 Pan Deck Mattress Surface - 76"
- Joerns Care 100 Pan Deck Mattress Surface - 80"
- Joerns Care 100 Bed 4-Inch Extender (#N353AL).
- Joerns Care 100 Trapeze Adapter Kit (#N401AL).
LiteratureJoerns Care 100 Bed Literature
Joerns Care 100 Bed Brochure
Joerns Care 100 Bed User Service Manual