The Olympus EVIS EXERA II GIF-H180J Gastroscope offers the best combination of image quality and convenience in an upper GI scope. The GIF-H180J EVIS EXERA II Gastroscope (H: high definition) is in excellent condition and refurbished to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
With its ultra-high-quality HDTV image and support for Narrow Band Imaging (NBI), as well as its close focus optical system, the GIF-H180J excels in terms of image quality. What sets the GIF-H180J apart from other HDTV gastroscopes is the addition of a forward water jet function in a 9.9 mm outer diameter scope, giving endoscopists the ultimate in convenience and clinical value for EGD procedures.
BenefitsOlympus GIF-H180J EVIS EXERA II Gastroscope Benefits
- Superior Image Quality and Observation: An HDTV-compatible CCD chip delivers sharp images to help physicians provide accurate screening and diagnosis, and a close focus optical system allows detailed observation without electronic magnification.
- Narrow Band Imaging: NBI capabilities enhance observation of capillary and mucosal structures.
- Forward Water Jet: An auxiliary water channel flushes out blood and mucus inside the upper gastrointestinal tract, helping to ensure a clear view at all times.
- Slim Design: With a 9.9 mm diameter distal end and insertion tube, the scope delivers excellent insertion capability.
SpecificationsOlympus GIF-H180J EVIS EXERA II Gastroscope Specifications
- Channel Width: 2.8 mm.
- Working Length: 103 cm.
- Field of View: 140°.
- Direction of View: Forward viewing.
- Depth of Field: 2 - 100 mm.
- Outer Diameter: 9.9 mm.
- Outer Diameter Insertion Tube: 9.9 mm.
- Max Angulation Up: 210°.
- Max Angulation Down: 90°.
- Max Angulation Right: 100°.
- Max Angulation Left: 100°.