One monitor which appears in good shape, one monitor which does not power up and one printer which appear damaged are available, We have no transducers or monitor to printer cables available.
The working monitor has a bright display and responds to keypad input. It was previously in use in a public health setting and as such was maintained to manufacturer's specifications.
* Compact & lightweight
* Twin fetal heart rate scales provide the clearest differentiation between two heart rates and avoids the difficulty of interpreting offset or overlapping traces
* Easy to use menu system allows fast access to important functions
* Large illuminated display provides clear monitoring at a glance
* Modem and network connections for remote and integrated obstetric management
* Graphical display showing on-screen FHR and Toco traces continuously updated
* The unique antenatal Care analysis ensures a consistent approach to reading fetal heart rate patterns by all staff
* 6 hour trace-memory with fast-print facility
* Records can be annotated from a library of clinical notes available at the touch of a button
* Automatically record fetal movement with Actogram
Damaged printer available at $50
Parts monitor is available at $200. It does not power up at all. The case is undamaged. The display has a blemish on it.
Covered by a 7 day inspection warranty.
VISA, Master Card, PayPal and wire transfer payments accepted.
Canada / USA shipping will be $35 or less.
Overseas delivery available at cost
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The buyer is purchasing an item(s) which may have been used for medical purposes and may have the potential to again be used for this purpose, however unless otherwise specified, at the time of sale the item is not considered to be bio-medically certified for use in any jurisdiction. The purchased item(s) is simply a device which operates in the limited manner described in the listing and/or electronic and mechanical components.
The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable:
* for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment;
* for compliance with regulations on ownership or use of the purchased item within the jurisdiction in which the purchaser resides and/or uses the item.
The purchaser, by buying this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by Health Canada, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and other national/provincial/territorial/state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not buy this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to Health Canada or FDA regulation and it is to be used for regulated medical services in the Canada or the USA, your payment for it indicates you are an authorized purchaser and will comply with these regulations. If you have questions about legal obligations regarding sales of medical devices, you should consult with Health Canada, the FDA or the regulatory authorities in the jurisdiction in which the item is to be used.
If you find the item is not as described in the ad it may be returned for a purchase price refund. Generally, all of our items have an inspection warranty which kicks in upon delivery for a period of 7 to 14 days. It is not an operational warranty as most items sold on DOTmed require biomedical certification before use. If you require additional coverage please contact us prior to purchase.