58641 - Welch Allyn 74710 Otoscope / Ophthalmoscope ()
Click Thumbnail for Full Image
Welch Allyn 74710 Otoscope / Ophthalmoscope () with 20200 Otoscope Head and 11610 Ophthalmoscope Head.
Welch Allyn 74710 Opthalmoscope and Otoscope powers up and with transformer unit on, instruments will light automatically when handles are lifted from holder. Adjust rheostat knob until desired lamp brilliance is obtained. Turning rheostat clockwise increases light, counterclockwise decreases light.
A built-in, automatic voltage regulator provides maximum illumination and lamp life. The instrument's lamp is automatically turned off when handle is replaced on holder. Transformer may be turned off by turning the switch off. Pilot light alone draws current when instruments are not in use. When unit is not in use for more than a few hours, turn switch to off position to insure longer operating life. Unit can be left plugged in permanently.
Welch Allyn 20200 Pneumatic Otoscope
Provides bright, white light output and a rotating lens with ultraseal for pneumatic otoscopy.
Halogen HPX lamp provides light output for true tissue color and consistent, long-lasting illumination
Rotating lens with ultraseal enables easy pneumatic otoscopy
Fiber optic illumination produces cool light
Welch Allyn 11610 3.5V Halogen Coaxial Sealed Ophthalmoscope
- Item is shipping from Big Lake, MN .
- This item will be shipped UPS ground.
- A fixed shipping charge of $26.00 will be charged in the lower 48 United States.
- This item comes with a 30 day warranty. During that time we will refund the purchase price (less shipping).
- Refunds will be given once the item is received.
- This item is pre-owned. Common sense dictates that before it is used in conjunction with patient care, it should be checked out thoroughly by your professional biomedical staff.
- We will not warranty items if buyer does not follow our shipping recommendations listed above. Calibrated or sensitive electronic equipment should be sent "air ride, blank wrapped" and should not be sent straight freight if it is too large for UPS limits.
- We accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- Payment must be made in full within 48 hours of winning sale.
- Buyers in Minnesota will be charged sales tax
About , Inc.
- This is a corporate account, questions will be answered Monday through Friday.
's Required Disclosure for Medical Equipment:
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not buy this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
If you have questions about legal obligations regarding sales of medical devices, you should consult with the FDA's Center for Devices and Radiological Health:
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.