Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Excellent
Type: Endoscopy General
Depth: 20 inches
Height: 20 inches
Warranty: 30 Days
Width: 20 inches
Stryker 1088 Laparoscopy Video Camera System
All our Medical Equipment have been tested to our capabilities. Our Technician team reviews every product that leaves our medical supply warehouse to reinsure that our customers are receiving an excellent condition medical unit. We guarantee a 30-day money back warranty in all our electronic medical equipment.
Our items could either be in our Los Angeles or Arizona Warehouse location. If you are a local, please don’t hesitate to come pick up and test the unit yourself.
X7000 Light Source
SDC Ultra HD Information Management System
1088 HD Camera System
1088 Camera without coupler
and Power Cables
Monitor NOT included
Stryker 1088 Medical Video Endoscopy HD camera is used to capture still and video images of endoscopic surgical applications.
The Camera console is the control center for the 1088 medical video system and processes the video and and photographic images capturedduring the surgical procedure. The front console panel features controlsfor adjusting the enhance, gain, and white balance, and for selectingsurgical specialty settingsthat optimize cameraperformance for specificsurgical procedures
Interchangeable from Pal to NTSC
Two S-Video Outputs, Connect two Remotes(not included), Two DVI Outputs
The SDC Ultra High Definition Information Management system provides cutting edge features and versatility to the Operating Room. Perfect for education and teaching purposes, the SDC Ultra captures both images and videos in Native Resolution High Definition. The Ultra supports dual channel video inputs, as well as the ability to save/archive information to multiple types of external media, including the 250 GB internal hard drive.
Native HD Video Capture
- Record surgical footage in Native HD Resolution
- Perfect for us in teaching, conference, and presentations
- Unprecedented quality in surgical video
Redesigned Graphic User Interface
- Control the SDC Ultra from the LCD Touch Screen
- Intuitive, Easy to used
- Icon Driven user interface
Dual Channel Input Support
- Input/Display Two separate video signals
- Capture images and record video on two separate channels, synchronized mode, or in PIP format
- Ion-Screen Picture in Picture to display multiple video signals
Dual-Rotation Intergrated Touch Screen
- Provide flexibility or O.R workflow and design
- Dual Rotation Touchscreen for optimal visualization from any angle
The Stryker Endoscopy X7000 Xenon Light Source is a light-generating
- 300-watt xenon lamp to generate bright
- 279 Bulb Hours