Culture change initiatives have increased the interest in wood medication carts for use in long term care. These mobile furniture style med carts offer the look of furniture with the function, security and narcotics storage required by facilities. The Harloff line of wood look med carts includes several sizes of carts and drawers options designed to accommodate a variety medication packaging.
Harloff WL6K Treatment Cart Features:
- Wood Look Treatment Cart, Standard Package.
- Single column treatment cart.
- BEST brand lock on cabinet.
- Ball-bearing, full extension drawer slides.
- 4€ ball-bearing premium rubber casters all full swivel.
- Bottom skirting conceals casters.
- Cart is washable with soap and water.
- This cart is designed to look like a piece of furniture.
Harloff WL6K Treatment Cart Specifications:
- Construction: Aluminum base and internal frame.
- MDF panels covered with a special heat-pressed thermal foil laminate with a rich wood appearance.
- Drawer Configuration:
- 1 ea - 4€ storage drawer.
- 3 ea - 3.25€ storage drawers.
- 2 ea - 9.75€ storage drawer.
- Assembled Cart Dimensions: 44€ H x 22.5€ W x 22.5€ D.
- Writing Surface: 43.5€ (110.5 cm).
- Cart weight: 175 lbs (79.5 kg).
- Approx shipping weight: 215 lbs (97.7 kg).
Harloff WL6K Treatment Cart Finishes:
- WL6K-DC: Dark Cherry finish with a grey granite finish on the top.
- WL6K-SO: Solara Oak finish with a grey granite finish on the top part.
Harloff WL6K Treatment Cart Literature:
Harloff WL6K Wood Look Treatment Cart Product Sheet