58702 - Medtronic Prostiva 8930 RF Therapy Generator
Click Thumbnail for Full Image
Medtronic Prostiva 8930 RF Therapy Generator
The Model 8930 Radio Frequency Generator is
lightweight and portable with state-of-the-art electronics and
design features that provide the clinician with a safe and effective
Prostiva RF Therapy system. The following are the basic user
* Flip-open display screen
* Flip-open push button
* Radio frequency energy: blue light-emitting diodes (LEDs)
* AC power: green LED
* Left-side: Universal Serial Bus (USB) port1
* Right-side: therapy connector panel
* Back panel: AC power control, optional foot switch connector,
USB port1, ground terminal, and cooling fan
At the top of the cover assembly, there is a bezel light panel with
three light-emitting diodes (LEDs): two blue and one green. When
the center green LED is lit, it indicates that the AC power is on.
When the two blue LEDs are flashing, the generator software is
checking that the system configuration is ready for a lesion to be
started. When the blue LEDs are on solid, a lesion is in progress.
- Item is shipping from Big Lake, MN .
- This item will be shipped UPS ground.
- A fixed shipping charge of $30 will be charged in the lower 48 United States.
- This item comes with a 30 day warranty. During that time we will refund the purchase price (less shipping).
- Refunds will be given once the item is received.
- This item is pre-owned. Common sense dictates that before it is used in conjunction with patient care, it should be checked out thoroughly by your professional biomedical staff.
- We will not warranty items if buyer does not follow our shipping recommendations listed above. Calibrated or sensitive electronic equipment should be sent "air ride, blank wrapped" and should not be sent straight freight if it is too large for UPS limits.
- We accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- Payment must be made in full within 48 hours of winning sale.
- Buyers in Minnesota will be charged sales tax
About , Inc.
- This is a corporate account, questions will be answered Monday through Friday. Company website is
's Required Disclosure for Medical Equipment:
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the . Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not buy this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
If you have questions about legal obligations regarding sales of medical devices, you should consult with the FDA's Center for Devices and Radiological Health: