Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Excellent
Model: MAC 3500
Depth: 18 inches
Height: 12 inches
Warranty: 30 Days
Width: 18 inches
GE MAC 3500 Resting ECG Analysis System
Increase productivity and improve analysis with one of the hardest-working, affordable resting ECG systems in the industry. The MAC 3500 system is ideal for basic, 12-lead ECG analysis. With advanced Marquette 12SL ECG Analysis programs, the MAC 3500 delivers the technology you need to support reliable, accurate cardiac assessments.
Enhanced barcode workflow with orders and ADT download capability work together to help improve efficiency across the enterprise. It's a system designed to help avoid costly misdiagnoses, automate processes for clinicians, and streamline workflow supporting improved quality of care and reduced cost for the hospital.
- Increase Productivity: Common interface and intuitive operation.
- Improve Sensitivity: Emergency physicians' interpretation of acute myocardial infarction improves by 50%, and cardiologists' interpretations by 26%,
with no loss of specificity with its Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS) algorithm.
- Speed Triage and Time to Treatment with configurable critical values and onscreen and printed notifications, for patients at high risk of cardiac
- Tap into the Power of MUSE: Cardiology Information System for streamlined workflow and higher functionality with optional communications
- ECG Analysis:
- Marquette 12SL ECG Analysis Program: For simultaneous 12-lead ECG analysis program for adults and pediatrics.
- Marquette Hookup Advisor: The signal quality analysis program reviews and measures ECG waveforms for signs of artifact and
- Gender-Specific Interpretation: Makes detecting acute myocardial infarction (MI) easier in women.
MODM: AT Modem
GN12: Gen - 12SL
MAST: Master's Step
BCRD: Barcode Reader
CTDG: CT Dataguard
EXST: External Storage
FAXM: FAX Modedm
MGRD: Card Reader
ELAN: Ethernet LAN
CSIP: GE Connectivity
CRIT: Critical Values
ACSM: ACS Option
- GE MAC 3500
- Multilink Trunk Cable with ECG Leads
- Hospital Grade Power Cable
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."