Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Good
Type: DNA Related
Model: 3500 XL
The 24-capillary 3500xL Genetic Analyzer sets the standard in capillary electrophoresis. The 3500-series instruments are the first genetic analyzers designed with a specific feature set and workflow for the Human Identification application.
• Increased Consistency – Reduced signal variation with factory standardization and optional in-lane normalization
• Real-Time Data Quality Assessment – On instrument data evaluation features provide rapid identification and re-injection of samples requiring additional processing
• Improved Thermal Control – Smaller oven design and improved door seal for more consistent data migration
• HID Specific Workflow – Pre-configured for Applied Biosystems® amplification kits to simplify run setup and software navigation
• Effortless Consumable Installation – Convenient one-time use consumable packaging
• Consumable Tracking with RFID Technology – On-instrument, real-time monitoring of consumable consumption and expiration
• Enhanced Throughput – Faster data generation with 8 or 24 capillary arrays and shorter run times
• Improved Polymer Pump Design – Reduced waste and fewer bubbles for better data quality
• Simplified Instrument Installation & Operation – New solid-state laser eliminates need for high voltage wiring and external venting
• Streamlined Instrument Maintenance – HID specific performance check and maintenance scheduling tools
• Data Chain of Custody – Controlled access and tracking through Security, Audit and eSig features