The Olympus CF-Q160L Video Colonoscope (Q: full screen) is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
FeaturesOlympus CF-Q160L Video Colonoscope Features
- Superior image quality with large display size provides enhanced details throughout the image plane.
- When used in combination with our dedicated flushing pump and CV-160 video system center, a continuously clear view is ensured by an auxiliary water function that removes mucus and stool inside the colon at the touch of a switch on the scope.
- Extra-wide 140° field of view and extensive 4-way angulation (180° up/down and 160° right/left).
- 3.7 mm diameter channel can handle a wide range of treatment requirements and provides high suction capability even when forceps are being used.
- Ergonomically designed grip enhances scope maneuverability while redesigned easy-to-access knobs and user-selectable switches improve operability.
- Fully compatible with the CV-160/140.
- Scope ID function stores individual scope information and displays it on the monitor to facilitate endoscopy suite management.
SpecificationsOlympus CF-Q160L Video Colonoscope Specifications
- Field of View: 140°.
- Direction of View: Forward.
- Depth of Field: 3 - 100 mm.
- Outer Diameter: 12.8 mm.
- Angulation: 180° Up, 180° Down, 160° Right, 160° Left.
- Working Length: 168 cm.
- Total Length: 200 cm.
- Biopsy Channel: 3.7 mm.
LiteratureOlympus CF-Q160L Video Colonoscope Literature
Olympus CF-Q160L Specs