Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Excellent
Model: Centra CL3R
Thermo IEC Centra CL3R This unit is fully refurbished with a 90 day warranty. When placing inquiry please include what rotor (what size tubes, how many, and if you want a swinging bucket or fixed angle) you would like, your company name, address, phone, and fax number so we can get you a formal quotation. We also have all the parts and service available for this unit.
The IEC Centra CL3 series is designed to enhance your productivity in typical research and clinical applications at a reasonable cost. A broad accessory package includes quick connect rotors and various bio-containment options. An advanced yet intuitive interface allows you to control and view centrifuge parameters.
Some features of the CL3R include:
• Exclusive autoclavable Aerocarrier adapters contain aerosols consistent with OSHA's blood borne pathogen rule. Adapters can be removed from rotor for transport, and easily sealed with screw-on, transparent lids.
• Rugged, digital panel membrane interface comes with g-force run control for consistent, accurate centrifugation, and a large, clear LED display.
• Time-saving program capability allows you to quickly store and recall up to 35 centrifugation protocols (each with speed, time, and temperature.)
• Save electricity without compromising time or convenience with our unique Rapid Cool program, which allows you to cool the centrifuge chamber from 20C to 4C in less than seven minutes.
• Reduce risk of user error with rotor identification facility, which automatically calculates g-force (RCF) and protects users against over speed errors.
• Broad library of rotors, including swinging bucket, fixed angle, micro tube and micro plate rotors. Also compatible (with our #50968 shaft adapter) with rotors from earlier IEC centrifuge platforms (e.g., the IEC MP4 / MP4R); inquire with your salesperson for details.
The IEC Centra CL3R series is designed to enhance your productivity in typical research and clinical applications at a reasonable cost. A broad accessory package includes quick connect rotors and various bio-containment options. An advanced yet intuitive interface allows you to control and view centrifuge parameters.
Maximum Force/Speed: 6650 x g/7200 rpm (804s angle rotor) 3200 x g/4000 rpm (243 swinging bucket rotor).
Maximum Volume: 4 x 250 mL.
Maximum Tubes: 48 x 5 mL.
Temperature Range: -9 deg.C 40 deg.C by 1 deg.C.
Temperature Control: +4 degree C to ambient.
Temperature Control: +4 deg. C to ambient.
Timer: 0:01-0.59, by 1 sec: 1:00-4:45, by 15 sec: 5:00-99 min, by 1 m.