Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Excellent
Model: Centra CL3
Thermo IEC Centra CL3
This unit is fully refurbished with a 90 day warranty. When placing inquiry please include your company name, address, phone, and fax number. We also have all the parts and service available for this unit.
The IEC Centra CL3 is designed to enhance your productivity in typical research and clinical applications at a reasonable cost. A broad accessory package includes quick connect rotors and various bio-containment options. An advanced yet intuitive interface allows you to control and view centrifuge parameters.
Some features of the CL3 include:
• Exclusive autoclavable Aerocarrier adapters contain aerosols consistent with OSHA's blood borne pathogen rule. Adapters can be removed from rotor for transport, and easily sealed with screw-on, transparent lids.
• Rugged, digital panel membrane interface comes with g-force run control for consistent, accurate centrifugation, and a large, clear LED display.
• Time-saving program capability allows you to quickly store and recall up to 35 centrifugation protocols (each with speed, time, and temperature.)
• Reduce risk of user error with rotor identification facility, which automatically calculates g-force (RCF) and protects users against over speed errors.
• Broad library of rotors, including swinging bucket, fixed angle, micro tube and micro plate rotors. Also compatible (with our #50968 shaft adapter) with rotors from earlier IEC centrifuge platforms.
Maximum Force/Speed: 6650 x g/7200 rpm (804s angle rotor) 3200 x g/4000 rpm (243 swinging bucket rotor).
Maximum Volume: 4 x 250 ml.
Maximum Tubes: 48 x 5 ml.
Acceleration Rate: Fast, < 45 sec/ /Slow.
Deceleration Rate: Fast, <45 sec/Slow/Coast.
Sound Level: 60 dBA.
Height, cover closed: 14.5: (37 cm).
Width: 19.3 (49 cm).
Depth: 21.0 (53 cm).
Weight: 100 lb (46 kg).
Speed Control: 500-8500 rpm by 50 rpm -Repeatability to 50 rpm.
G-force Control: 50-6650 x g.