Unfortunately this auction is closed, but read on for more options:
Use the search box or links above to find what you're looking for. If you are a healthcare provider and would like to purchase an item like this, please consider submitting a RFP at no cost, or check out these related items:
Comes with a color printer. The system is in good condition. Battery would need to be replaced once in awhile.
Portability, ease of use and a true real time graphic display makes the Renaissance II Spirometry System an excellent choice to diagnose respiratory disease in any setting. The Puritan Bennett brand, a pioneeer in portable spirometry, continues its tradition of offering quality products that provide superior patient care.
Easy to use, quick set-up, no warm-up time. The Renaissance II system's intuitive design includes quick keys for set up, pre-programmed function keys, and audio/visual patient incentives so minimal training is needed.
· Real time display allows you to view the test as it's being performed and the audio-visual incentive helps to ensure patient cooperation and quality results.
· The Renaissance II system meets ATS standards for accuracy and precision, and uses a disposable flow sensor to minimize the possibility of cross-contamination and reduce staff clean-up time.
· Wide variety of testing parameters to meet individual needs, including pre-post
comparisons, predicted normals, and result interpretation.
· Ability to calculate "Return On Investment" (ROI) so clinicians can immediately calculate the economic advantages of adding the Renaissance II Spirometry System to their office.
· 1,000 patient memory-backed up with lithium ion batteries to store patient data.
· Color printout reports for simple interpretation and quick viewing.
· The unique Puritan Bennett 3 year warranty exchange program ensures years of
trouble-free spirometry testing.
· Renaissance II (PB700) Spirometer
· Dimensions: 5.752" H x 7.5" W x 2.25" D
· Weight: 18 oz
· Accuracy: Validated to comply with American Thoracic Society Standards for
Spirometry, 1994 update.
· Volume: ±3% of reading or 50 ml, whichever is greater. FEV1 measured by back
· Flow: ±5% of reading or 200 ml/sec, whichever is greater for FEF 25-75 and ±10% or
· Sensor Type: FSII Flow Sensor, disposable, single-patient use
· Display: VGA, 320 x 240, backlit with real time graphics
Interested in buying this equipment?
This is a DOTmed Private Sale and in order to purchase this item you must contact a DOTmed Gold Service Dealer to make buying arrangements. The Gold Service dealer will help you with the logistics of this transaction and will serve as your Seller for this item. Each Gold Service Dealer has been approved by DOTmed and will strive to make your transaction as simple and easy as possible.
To contact all relevant Gold Service Dealers regarding this piece of equipment, please follow this link.
To learn more about the DOTmed Gold Service Dealers program, click here.